Don't Starve: Hamlet Roadmap

Jason

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Same with MAxwell. His torso can compete  with Winona. Wilson seems to be a lil' chubby in comparison to Wes and Max.

Maxwell's not buff, just THICC.

Spoiler

Insert THICC Maxwell meme here.

Spoiler

...I kinda wanna Google THICC Maxwell, but I'm too afraid of the results.

• Haha 1

omg I can't wait to see the new things! Love you guys!

BTW plz fix that one can't place anything down in a room or multi rooms would still be a waste lol. It just happened randomly not sure why but it seems the map has something invisible blocking the placement of things. I'm guessing that it used to be the spawn point of pikos since I built my little houses in the cultivated biome after chopping down several tea trees but I had this issues while building houses in other areas too so I don't know. Plz fix it QAQ I had all my little city planned out already, so I don't want to build the house elsewhere.

The following image shows that there are two areas that I can't place down an icebox. The red area would be much larger for crockpot but with the same center and basically take up most of the room space.

5c6aeabc29bf6_2019-02-16(1).thumb.png.263be1c309f35299bf28db1ad7d82dfc.png

And one more thing, I keep having a new chester everytime I travel to my hamlet linking rog world, and one of them not even linked to eyebone any more just wandering around like a wild mob lol. Not sure if related, I travelled to ROG first with robin and picked up the eye bone then chester and robin somehow both linked to eyebone afterwards( and robin still linked to the gizzard stone too), and then I took robin back to hamlet and afterwards, I got a new chester everytime I went to ROG as shown in the following image. (one of the chesters has already wandered off the map, I don't know where it is now)

5c6aed8a5d3d7_2019-02-16(5).thumb.png.c6bfba09305f68e222d30771f43fa6e4.png

44 minutes ago, TheMetalMan said:

I really want to see the return of Warbucks if possible, please Klei!

I'm sorry, but it's been publicly said quite a few times they've scrapped him for good, and that the only thing related to him that could return would be his perks. Other than that, our Warbucks is off exploring Jungles elsewhere.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 5:10 PM, minespatch said:

Same with MAxwell. His torso can compete  with Winona. Wilson seems to be a lil' chubby in comparison to Wes and Max.

Max may be wearing shoulder pads for when wilson has the shadow suit (from his triumphant skin) he has the same sorta effect

• Thanks 1

On 18. 2. 2019 at 2:13 AM, watermelen671 said:

...I kinda wanna Google THICC Maxwell, but I'm too afraid of the results.

I just googled it... and I wanna use the ban-hammer on myself

WHAT THE HECK.

Spoiler

Only one Maxwell result and main stuff is just colored stuff in MsPaint ( thank god )

WARNING THE SCREENSHOT IS THERE IN THE NEXT:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.eef8e3fe90f00d52fd02a400b4602cb2.png

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

WHAT THE HECK.

Hide contents

Only one Maxwell result and main stuff is just colored stuff in MsPaint ( thank god )

Reveal hidden contents

COUGH COUGH HACK COUGH WHEEZE

That skeleton, though. It's always the skeleton.

• Haha 1

Guys, small question. Or two. 

Lets say I wanted to start a megabase playthrough. But I want the save to have all the upcoming Hamlet features. Can I start it now if I begin in RoG/Sw with Hamlet enabled option but DO NOT generate Hamlet world (by travelling there) before final release? Will that later generate a world with all the changes etc?

And second question - lets say I got a day 300 RoG world and use teleportato. Now my RoG world is day 1. I use Skyworthy/Seaworthy. Is Hamlet/SW gonna be on day 1? Or day 300?

3 hours ago, Ellilea said:

Lets say I wanted to start a megabase playthrough. But I want the save to have all the upcoming Hamlet features. Can I start it now if I begin in RoG/Sw with Hamlet enabled option but DO NOT generate Hamlet world (by travelling there) before final release? Will that later generate a world with all the changes etc?

I'm pretty sure this will work. You'll generate the world after updates, and so the content will be there. Just how people worldhopped in SW after new updates to get new features in fresh world.

3 hours ago, Ellilea said:

And second question - lets say I got a day 300 RoG world and use teleportato. Now my RoG world is day 1. I use Skyworthy/Seaworthy. Is Hamlet/SW gonna be on day 1? Or day 300?

Each world has its own counter iirc. The real world count appears when you pause the game - it shows how many days you've survived, not the 'age' of the world.

• Thanks 1

On 23.02.2019 at 6:52 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

WHAT THE HECK.

Hide contents

Hide contents

Spoiler

980.jpg.0a39fbbfe0f225d13e706a8ad6b92b74.jpg

• Haha 4

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:52 AM, __IvoCZE__ said:

WHAT THE HECK.

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

*sigh*

*Pulls out Napalm*. This world can only be cleansed with Fire

• Like 1