DST Content Wishlist

1. Fences and gates, mini signs + feather pencil

2. Durability of thermal stones

3. Regrowth mechanics of DST

4. Ability to work while holding a item in mouse

5.   Toadstool/ beequeen, mushroom planter, hutch, eewcus

6. smouldering

7. Oasis in desert with renewable fire flies.

8. Attack cancel

9. 1 day full moon

10. Correct action prioritization, stop hitting chester and glommer !!

11: Better caves : temperature,webbed mushtree,lesser glow berries,withered flowers

6 hours ago, magia said:

One eyed deers and mushrom farms, perhaps? I just want to look at the deers, one of my favorite creature designs since smol birb.

they're called "no-eyed deers"
or no ideas

what I hope for is: beefalo riding :D 

or even animal-riding of some other creatures, imagine hippotatomoose riding.

10 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

they're called "no-eyed deers"
or no ideas

what I hope for is: beefalo riding :D 

or even animal-riding of some other creatures, imagine hippotatomoose riding.

Oh my bad. Seems like I don't like them enough to remember their name, but still cool creature.

Beefalo riding might lead to getting that whip that let's you stun enemies...

1 minute ago, magia said:

Oh my bad. Seems like I don't like them enough to remember their name, but still cool creature.

Beefalo riding might lead to getting that whip that let's you stun enemies...

even the, whatever the picture is called, it has the text Q.0.0.1 (or something like that), where it said "aporkalypse coming December 6.th before the aporkalypse update, now has a picture of Wilson saddling a beefalo.
im bad at explaining xD

1. Yes

2. No D:<

3. I prefer not, I like to manage the world I got and taking good care of resources such as trees and berry bushes without them randomly respawning in cleared areas

4. Sure, why not

5. More content, always

6. What do you mean? Isn't that already in DS?

7. Absolutely, fireflies are so pretty

8. Sure

9. Eh

10. I guess? Haven't noticed a difference there tbh

11. Klaus and his Deer

12. Meteors and moonstone items

13. Shadow Atrium and Marble quest

14. A way to regenerate ruins

13 hours ago, ansuman said:

1. Fences and gates, mini signs + feather pencil

3. Regrowth mechanics of DST

4. Ability to work while holding a item in mouse

5.   Toadstool/ beequeen, mushroom planter, hutch, eewcus

6. smouldering

7. Oasis in desert with renewable fire flies.

8. Attack cancel

9. 1 day full moon

10. Correct action prioritization

11: Better caves : temperature,webbed mushtree,lesser glow berries

My dream to come that, but I don't think it will be in all contents of the New Reign

2 hours ago, Ellilea said:

1. Yes

2. No D:<

3. I prefer not, I like to manage the world I got and taking good care of resources such as trees and berry bushes without them randomly respawning in cleared areas

4. Sure, why not

5. More content, always

6. What do you mean? Isn't that already in DS?

7. Absolutely, fireflies are so pretty

8. Sure

9. Eh

10. I guess? Haven't noticed a difference there tbh

11. Klaus and his Deer

12. Meteors and moonstone items

13. Shadow Atrium and Marble quest

14. A way to regenerate ruins

There are way too many things that are gone for good such as fireflies,catcoon den etc.The rate of regeneration is very slow.

I think some things shouldn’t be added due to them being a part of A New Reign. The whole premise is that Charlie is changing the world, so why’d things be there already? 

Some might say that hamlet could come after don’t starve together, but this update is more geared toward the main world than piggy island 

I want Willow's buffs in singleplayer DS. Obviously don't remove the fire immunity, though. I'm sure no one would take issue with having Bernie and being able to cook food with her lighter, they're just straight-up buffs.

I'd prefer DST's insanity chills instead of starting fires too, but some people might not like that, so I wouldn't mind either way. Keep in mind sanity chills were later buffed so that you cannot freeze outside of winter unless you have high wetness, and is somewhat of a buff for Summer in RoG.

As-is, playing her in Hamlet where you can't build a flingomatic to save your base from an insanity fire sounds... really scary. You just can't go in your base while insane, period. Ouch. But I'll take just having Bernie and cooking lighter.

7 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

I think some things shouldn’t be added due to them being a part of A New Reign. The whole premise is that Charlie is changing the world, so why’d things be there already? 

Some might say that hamlet could come after don’t starve together, but this update is more geared toward the main world than piggy island 

Which one of them you feel shouldn't be added?

Yeah, it's pretty much explicitly stated by Maxwell that Charlie created some of those things after taking the throne. They also said they were mainly looking to port over Quality of Life things, not necessarily actual content e.g. bosses. (Beefalo riding is kind of inbetween those two things, but honestly, taming beefalo works better in single player anyway...)

But stuff like fences/gates, heck yeah, give it here! The DST exclusive bosses were all designed to be tackled by multiple players anyway. Not that it isn't possible to make weird goofy setups and solo the bee queen or spend 5 weather pains to kill toadstool, but...

3 hours ago, ansuman said:

Do you like the instant fire instead of smouldering?

I don't like smoldering it makes it take way to long forests to burn for charcoal plus I'm pretty sure it was added to stop griefing also it would stop fire farms and I like fire farms

15 hours ago, ansuman said:

9. 1 day full moon

2 why its just annoying

9 why its just annoying

Archived