How to unlock the Tragic Torch skin! (EXPIRED) Cyclum puzzle SOLVED!

1 minute ago, Magicphobic said:

Woah, hold up I just realized something!

tumblr_o6fey5NvAJ1tmkpkjo1_540.png

What's with these two and their taste in hair styles? lol

Wilson always wanted to be stage performer that got turned into a monster of shadows and darkness who struggles to keep sane since he was a little child.

Just now, osmRhodey said:

Where are you currently mony? can you take a picture?

Thanks Rhodey!

I'm at the puzzle that came up today. Wilson wished Maxwell would die from eating the Kabob, but instead, Maxwell ate it and used his powers to put Wilson on the Nightmare Throne.  

I see what people are saying about morse code and heard it also, but can't figure out what happens after that. People are proving interpretations/numbers, but I haven't seen yet how to use them to get to the last final page where you click on Charlie's flowers. 

1 minute ago, osmRhodey said:

Wilson always wanted to be stage performer that got turned into a monster of shadows and darkness who struggles to keep sane since he was a little child.

Ahah funny!

Although, I am one to get curious about things like this, was it just a coincidence or did they purposely make that  similarity for a reason? Questions! Questions! 

3 hours ago, osmRhodey said:

or maybe... Charlie's siSTER IS ACTUALLY WILSON'S MOTHER?!?!?!??!!

D:

1 minute ago, imsomony said:

Thanks Rhodey!

I'm at the puzzle that came up today. Wilson wished Maxwell would die from eating the Kabob, but instead, Maxwell ate it and used his powers to put Wilson on the Nightmare Throne.  

I see what people are saying about morse code and heard it also, but can't figure out what happens after that. People are proving interpretations/numbers, but I haven't seen yet how to use them to get to the last final page where you click on Charlie's flowers. 

Well first off the throne talk is going in previous detail of the characters. Maxwell was released from the throne and "died" and Wilson was trapped.

Someone had already quoted the post in what you have to do. The second page, above kebab lunch break, has a bunch of roses. Click on them in the areas. The ragtime ending made morse code spelling out HEIR so click on them respectively as such.

This page is literally just page 2, so scroll up.

roses-bigger.png

If you're missing a step you need to take a prtscr(print screen) so we have an idea where you are.

22 minutes ago, Gyths said:

Wes.PNG

Wes2.PNG

I kind of wish they would put some of @MenaAthena tips from the "tips on how to be Courteous to Fellow Players" forum post(since they even pinned it), like half of the people that play dst I bet barely ever check the forums, and if they do they probably only ever to report a game breaking bug or to complain about something that's super easy to overcome with time, patience, and practice, once.

(sorry didn't mean to rant here)

1 hour ago, Magicphobic said:

Woah, hold up I just realized something!

tumblr_o6fey5NvAJ1tmkpkjo1_540.png

What's with these two and their taste in hair styles? lol

Probably only a coincidence. I'd be very interested if it wasn't though....

1 minute ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

So uh, I think Wilson's "OW! Something bit me" quote doesn't apply anymore since we now know Charlie doesn't actually bite anyone?

The animation for being attacked via shadows was in before this, so we kind of already knew.

I think it's more so that, that's just how it feels to Wilson.

2 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

So uh, I think Wilson's "OW! Something bit me" quote doesn't apply anymore since we now know Charlie doesn't actually bite anyone?

I think when he says that it's the crawling horrors and night terrors that attack him, since in the dark you sanity starts to plummet.

Then again have you seen that image floating around where someone removed the darkness and it showed instead of getting bit Wilson is just impaled on shadow energy that pretty much attacks him from the inside out? Creepy, if he considers that a bite the man has problems lol.

2 minutes ago, Magicphobic said:

I think when he says that it's the crawling horrors and night terrors that attack him, since in the dark you sanity starts to plummet.

Then again have you seen that image floating around where someone removed the darkness and it showed instead of getting bit Wilson is just impaled on shadow energy that pretty much attacks him from the inside out? Creepy, if he considers that a bite the man has problems lol.

It would make more sense that it was the crawling horror or terrorbeak based on Wilson's word choice, but the morgue says "Grue" which we know to be Charlie

20 minutes ago, WillPwn4Food said:

It would make more sense that it was the crawling horror or terrorbeak based on Wilson's word choice, but the morgue says "Grue" which we know to be Charlie

The morgue actually says "Darkness". The only exception to this is if you're playing as Maxwell, to which it will then say "Charlie".

1000?cb=20130814205611

Hi,folks. I try to solve the puzzle but now the "sumbit" block dissapear,when i try solve it by myself.
It mean that i am loser and don't get a cookie? 

If so , i am very sad. I really want this tourch. :c

Безымянный.png

13 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

The morgue actually says "Darkness". The only exception to this is if you're playing as Maxwell, to which it will then say "Charlie".

1000?cb=20130814205611

I guess that's all the evidence right there. He also quotes torches as "good for keeping Charlie at bay" which we know torches are used to provide light in the darkness.

Archived