Bye hamlet

Hamlet beta is disappearing tomorrow people. Let us all say goodbye to our ham until december.. (Hopefully)

Let us all hear about your thoughts, what you've loved, what you will miss and what you can't wait for. Or if you just wanna say goodbye, that's fine too.

hamlet will resurrect. And bring the birth of a fully released DLC as the prophecy foretold.

We shall all drink from our potato cups, and eat our ham  to O fully respect the birth of our next coming DLC.

*cri*

Not goodbye, just:  so long!  Can't wait to buy Hamlet!  

Love the amount of exploration and discovery.  Haven't even scratched the surface.  Also, Love getting to buy a house and having an indoor refuge all to myself to decorate.  I put crockpots in the "kitchen" and made the other side of the room a "living" area.  If they can make it so tables and chairs are usable, that would be awesome.  

36 minutes ago, ucw said:

Not goodbye, just:  so long!  Can't wait to buy Hamlet!  

Love the amount of exploration and discovery.  Haven't even scratched the surface.  Also, Love getting to buy a house and having an indoor refuge all to myself to decorate.  I put crockpots in the "kitchen" and made the other side of the room a "living" area.  If they can make it so tables and chairs are usable, that would be awesome.  

I really want 'two or more rooms' housing. This version of housing is a kinda messy and small studio to live in XD

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

...you have commerce with pigs. You also raid tombs. 

What more do you need?

I mean something powerful like the obsidian spear or something like a new food that makes you take less damage or something awesome I don't know.

21 minutes ago, Maximus_A_874 said:

I mean something powerful like the obsidian spear or something like a new food that makes you take less damage or something awesome I don't know.

Building a house that makes you impervious to Charlie, regardless if you built a light or not is pretty dang powerful if you ask me. 

You also have a long range projectile weapon that doesn't have weapon degradation, COMMERCE WITH PIGS. 

You also get to be the Batman. Why would you NOT want to be the Batman?

10 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Building a house that makes you impervious to Charlie, regardless if you built a light or not is pretty dang powerful if you ask me. 

You also have a long range projectile weapon that doesn't have weapon degradation, COMMERCE WITH PIGS. 

You also get to be the Batman. Why would you NOT want to be the Batman?

yeah... well, building a house is not that great, I mean isolated yourselves from the wilderness is not something I want. Plus I can't take your home everywhere.

Well sure the mosquete is really a good thing just want the damage to increase just a bit.

I don't know, the sonar is cool but I prefer thermal but it's ok. I would never be Batman and I would never want but thats a different topic.  

1 hour ago, Maximus_A_874 said:

I mean something powerful like the obsidian spear

There's the blunderbuss. It's pretty darn powerful. I think it's basically the same power as gunpowder, but as a projectile, and I don't think it sets the dropped loot on fire, either. Plus it makes a really satisfying BANG! when you fire it.

4 hours ago, kiwikenobi said:

There's the blunderbuss. It's pretty darn powerful. I think it's basically the same power as gunpowder, but as a projectile, and I don't think it sets the dropped loot on fire, either. Plus it makes a really satisfying BANG! when you fire it.

is gunpowder renewable?

I see this has a lot of promise, but I've not been able to get far due to the "learn by failing" logic of Don't Starve.

I haven't gotten to any late game items, including the bosses, and the Blunderbuss.

I know the Blunderbuss is crazy overpowered(according to the wiki) but I hope it stays because I really want to try it.

Archived