Did you like Wes's new hairstyle?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like Wes's new hairstyle?

• Yes, it seems cool.
    • It got a little weird.
    • Where's Wes's elegant hairstyle?
    • Horrible, change that.

13 minutes ago, Zhuzha said:

I'd say the hair fits the costume. He's dressed as Pierrot, a traditional commedia dell'arte character, who's often depicted wearing a black skullcap.

Yes, but a traditional French Pierrot would also have the clothes in black / white. :D

1 minute ago, Geeris said:

Yes, but a traditional French Pierrot would also have the clothes in black / white. :D

Unfortunately for Wes, he's too happy and fun-going to go with such glum colors.

50 minutes ago, Alarsin said:

The face is the same as the unskinned Wes...

Actually, they changed the eyebrows, and made his lips thicker.

image.png.5fa40b674d35fdce66865e627b487c19.png

As you can see, normal Wes has straight eyebrows and vertical painted lips, clown Wes had arched eyebrows, and Kylie Jenner lips.

Spoiler

Okay well maybe not THAT much, but his upper lip is a LOT thicker than it usually is.

17 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Unfortunately for Wes, he's too happy and fun-going to go with such glum colors.

Too happy... :D

17 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

As you can see, normal Wes has straight eyebrows and vertical painted lips, clown Wes had arched eyebrows, and Kylie Jenner lips.

The mouth is the same as for the Gladiator and Shadow skins.

image.png.4ded95733eb9913de7153be278efbf91.pngimage.png.315ca62d8e12e688b197612dbb4dde0b.pngimage.png.22dc28c2c63a1e3de1db2d6a17c629e4.png

Just now, Geeris said:

The mouth is the same as for the Triumphant and Gladiator Wes.

But not normal Wes.

Image result for roll deep meme

Also, I just looked it up, and now I can't unsee it. Don't look at this spoiler unless you're perfectly fine with ruining this hopelessly romantic clown.

Spoiler

Related image

That's Pogo the clown.

13 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

But not normal Wes.

I know, I just wanted to point out that "Kylie Jenner's lips" are not that big news.

14 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Also, I just looked it up, and now I can't unsee it. Don't look at this spoiler unless you're perfectly fine with ruining this hopelessly romantic clown.

It's so colorful, but at least it would have something to put on head ... :D

6 minutes ago, Geeris said:

It's so colorful, but at least it would have something to put on head ... :D

Spoiler

I wouldn't want Wes dressing up as a serial killer though. I'm just saying. :wilson_ecstatic:

54 minutes ago, Geeris said:

image.png.315ca62d8e12e688b197612dbb4dde0b.png

Triumphant Wes is still best Wes. I will fight anybody who says otherwise. 

angerysipp.png.0f2c725e4cf74e9382e017556a96e5b5.png

I just hopped into this thread cuz I knew folks were gonna pick out the new Wes skin because of that feature. He's supposed to be a historically accurate pierrot, so he's wearing a cap. Why the use of a cap? The most significant features of pantomiming is the emphasis on the face and hands, that's why the white makeup and white gloves. So things like hair would get in the way of expressing some miming.

IMG_3201.JPG

Another thing is, if you looked closely to the sprite, the lips are actually colored red underneath the black scribbles! And his eyebrows are done with the same sorta makeup pencils used for clown makeup details 

IMG_3068.PNG

IMG_3041.JPG

2 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

I just hopped into this thread cuz I knew folks were gonna pick out the new Wes skin because of that feature. He's supposed to be a historically accurate pierrot, so he's wearing a cap. Why the use of a cap? The most significant features of pantomiming is the emphasis on the face and hands, that's why the white makeup and white gloves. So things like hair would get in the way of expressing some miming.

IMG_3201.JPG

Another thing is, if you looked closely to the sprite, the lips are actually colored red underneath the black scribbles! And his eyebrows are done with the same sorta makeup pencils used for clown makeup details 

IMG_3068.PNG

IMG_3041.JPG

Knowledge.

On 10/30/2018 at 2:03 PM, SDragonhead said:

IMG_3068.PNG

IMG_3041.JPG

WHY ISN'T HE SMILING?!?! FAKE PIERROT!!

Archived