Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

3 hours ago, metallichydra said:

neutral, havent tested íf they're hostile towards webber yet

Just tested this, they don't hate Webber.

Also, I found something else out, they sometimes drop Dragon Fruit seeds, and sometimes Spawn flowers, going to see what else they do.

image.thumb.png.aa76d2442011b394cd2074acc9d34e15.png This one spawned a flower while sleeping.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

Any idea what the triangle piece is on the clock?

Nope tried to check in spriter but its just called totem piece 

but if you feel like theorizing heres some information

the moon sun and earth revolve around it its the center of the totem it goes up and down and it stops in the middle of the earth and moon once Aporkalypse starts

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 1

It's worth noting that the Snapdragons are called in the same area as the Flytraps so they might be related via mechanics.

unknown.png

Also worth noting that the snapdragons have been present in the files from the start, so it's highly possible they might be a cut-candidate. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Zeklo said:

It's worth noting that the Snapdragons are called in the same area as the Flytraps so they might be related via mechanics.

unknown.png

Also worth noting that the snapdragons have been present in the files from the start, so it's highly possible they might be a cut-candidate. 

Exactly what I was thinking, I had a feeling the pod would allow you to whisper to the Flytraps.

Also I surely hope they aren't cut... I really, really hope they aren't... I kind of figured they were planned to replace the current Beefalo set piece by the Fountain. They had something related to the Zeb in the files, too. But I don't remember. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

It's one of the many new SW things that popped up in the files. And those look like Lily seeds.

The palace is either unused, or is going to be used for a new castle of sorts, along with the other castle assets in the files.

There's probably a king or a duke thats going to be on another island

14 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

a.thumb.jpg.1780523bee91641a38b473165c333a3e.jpg

If this isn't scrapped content it really excites me because that means that 1 we get a pig king or something like that 2 a new village 3 if its like the 2nd village castle new loot

Edited by Computer-7

Also there will be a sixth island.

If you run around aporkalyspe island edges you will see weird flying textures...

I think it is the placeholder for the island.

Also there is ruins_entrance5

1 is missing because Roc's island humbug

image.thumb.png.f21dd97607e54ffa49b3c89bc88ba165.png

the island appears to be small but i couldn't find out exact size as two things:

black screen and no texture on map

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Also there will be a sixth island.

If you run around aporkalyspe island edges you will see weird flying textures...

I think it is the placeholder for the island.

Also there is ruins_entrance5

1 is missing because Roc's island humbug

image.thumb.png.f21dd97607e54ffa49b3c89bc88ba165.png

the island appears to be small but i couldn't find out exact size as two things:

black screen and no texture on map

I made that kind of post in DST Eu discord group about the dark line running next to 5th island. And i actually think its an upcomming island too. Bec i made my base and some pig houses in 5th island. When i killed thief that spawned from behind pig house killed him the map i got it showed the treasure loaction for me on the dark lined island. Would be cool actually if the island like next to 5th had like bridge that crosses over to the island and have like pig guard who guards the bridge to the island where maybe would be pig king or duke with the second palace. And if you want to cross the bridge you have to pay oincs to get there.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, NorthicaN said:

I made that kind of post in DST Eu discord group about the dark line running next to 5th island. And i actually think its an upcomming island too. Bec i made my base and some pig houses in 5th island. When i killed thief that spawned from behind pig house killed him the map i got it showed the treasure loaction for me on the dark lined island. Would be cool actually if the island like next to 5th had like bridge that crosses over to the island and have like pig guard who guards the bridge to the island where maybe would be pig king or duke with the second palace. And if you want to cross the bridge you have to pay oincs to get there.

it appears to be either black or just placeholder texture of the ground so i think it would be the shadow pig guard island

So decided to try and explore the place and it does appear to be an island you can even telepoof to it items don't disappear if you drop them and I also got a bandit treasure to spawn also ruins entrance5 is the one with the calendar 4 and 5 look the same but have different contents

20181224124501_1.thumb.jpg.0097b1f86f1ace2043fca84e80608d42.jpg20181224124822_1.thumb.jpg.12bbc258506a3df131c5736d45a90ba9.jpg20181224124739_1.thumb.jpg.dc236f8f99a807d77fa77420297d7458.jpg

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Can I get a animation of the pig thief doing his ninja poofaway? Caught me off guard.:wilson_ecstatic:

Sure, Not transparent but here it is anyways. It's just a punching animation that all the other pigs have, but don't seem to use. He throws a punch and smoke appears.

Spoiler

Pigvanish.thumb.gif.d296dc05bde3db095e739d03a1b7583b.gif

Edited by Angel_Octoling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Sure, Not transparent but here it is anyways. It's just a punching animation that all the other pigs have, but don't seem to use. He throws a punch and smoke appears.

Hide contents

Pigvanish.thumb.gif.d296dc05bde3db095e739d03a1b7583b.gif

weird when I tried to find animation it only had the spin and nothing else