Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

pig_shopkeeper.png.c39895d57fc2dbb575b82

I don't recall this pig design in the game.

That's because it wasn't. My, do tell where you found this. (Unless it was the files, and in that case, when.)

Quite interesting, seems like a store clerk, or a chef maybe. He's got glasses, but I do wonder.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

That's because it wasn't. My, do tell where you found this. (Unless it was the files, and in that case, when.)

Quite interesting, seems like a store clerk, or a chef maybe. He's got glasses, but I do wonder.

On 1/2/2019 at 2:53 AM, minespatch said:

pig_shopkeeper.png.c39895d57fc2dbb575b82

I don't recall this pig design in the game.

Yeah, spatch where do you keep finding these things? I can't for the life of me find the Cyber-pig either...so I dunno how people got their mits on it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Thanks to @gary9996, I've finally managed to playback some of the sound files from the game.

Here are all of the unused soundtracks from Hamlet.

Most of these have already been released on the web. Third Jungle is new.

Edited by Roosev
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Roosev said:

Thanks to @gary9996, I've finally managed to playback some of the sound files from the game.

Here are all of the unused soundtracks from Hamlet (most of these have been already released on the web... except for one.)

The Aporkalypse theme is most likely my favorite unused song I really hope they add it seems a bit overkill for heralds though might be for a bigger boss in Aporkalypse if it gets used

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

it seems a bit overkill for heralds though

I dunno... considering he can spawn like, 3+ nightmares, 4+ ghosts, 15+ poison frogs and can also call down freaking meteors down onto you, I'd say he's "overkill" enough for it.

They'd definitely have to decrease the spawn rate though. It could get tiring rather fast.

Edited by Roosev

6 minutes ago, Roosev said:

I dunno... considering he can spawn like, 3+ nightmares, 4+ ghosts, 15+ poison frogs and can also call down freaking meteors down onto you, I'd say he's "overkill" enough for it.

I mean it would be playing so much and the music would be stopping constantly so all you would hear would be the buildup and the song seems a bit fast paced for how slow the heralds attack and move

Edited by Computer-7

7 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

I mean it would be playing so much and the music would be stopping constantly so all you would hear would be the buildup and the song seems a bit fast paced for how slow the heralds attack and move

I guess the Herald's song could also be the Scary Boss theme. It's a bit slower and fits better with the repetitive nature of him respawning. Having no music whatsoever is kinda anti-climactic.

Edited by Roosev

6 minutes ago, Roosev said:

I guess the Herald's song could also be the Scary Boss theme. It's a bit slower and fits better with the repetitive nature of him respawning. Having no music whatsoever is kinda anti-climactic.

The herald is pretty scary and yeah the Aporkalypse in general is really quite for the end of the world

• Like 1

14 hours ago, watermelen671 said:
  1. eah, spatch where do you keep finding these things?
  2. I can't for the life of me find the Cyber-pig either...so I dunno how people got their mits on it.
  1. The shopkeeper came from your first thread.:wilson_ecstatic:
  2. As for cyber pig, it camefrom the other thread. Wish I could find another copy, I printed him and shaman pig out before they disappeared.:wilson_cry:

30 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:
  1. Qol..PNG.431347a0a8df5923bb7819a06041effd.PNG
  2. fumeagator.thumb.PNG.b5be5b10bf7740a6e926fb4a3510bbe8.PNG
  1. Farting is very important.:wilson_sneaky:
  2. On 1/13/2017 at 11:09 AM, 1v0 said:

Don't Starve Together\data\sound\together.fsb     File there are the sounds .

Also I think there are some other sounds that i haven't listed just because im not sure if they are actually new or old ... fumeagator_chomp_A_dst_1 and fumeagator_snort_dst_1

On 1/13/2017 at 1:23 PM, BOSSzombie said:

"Fumeagator"

A Pun? A Play on "Fumigation" and "Fume" + "Alligator"?

Methinks could be a new boss?

That level of punage is usually reserved for major enemies and bosses.

5826d6c1281e6_20161112p2-skeledorksqueemania.gif.9ca4b855a7744e9e9c05c5d922cf875d.gifWe're getting leads to what this thing is finally! TWO FRICKING YEARS!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

We're getting leads to what this thing is finally! TWO FRICKING YEARS!

But wait, the Fumegator is beyond old though. My friend found out about it when he found the crocodog files bloody ages ago while he was working on his buffs for the bosses.

6 hours ago, Computer-7 said:

I mean, Herald has a bunch of sound files that he doesn't use in game, from this angle, Herald seems to be pretty unfinished.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

I mean, Herald has a bunch of sound files that he doesn't use in game, from this angle, Herald seems to be pretty unfinished.

It's basically the same with all the different soundtracks. There's still so much going about getting unused!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Viktor234 said:

I bet that will replace the graphic of the actual Pigg and Pigglet's General Store:

492?cb=20181021154306

It looks more like a fishers shop due to the two harpoons on the roof of this shop. But well, who knows...

maybe we can build traps or mechanical items objects likee in minecraft using red stone :D

7 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

But wait, the Fumegator is beyond old though. My friend found out about it when he found the crocodog files bloody ages ago while he was working on his buffs for the bosses.

Yeah I had no clue what it was so I posted it 

Edited by Computer-7
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Computer-7 said:

Yeah I had no clue what it was so I posted it 

Oh, you're all fine I was just a bit confused though.

4 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

I bet that will replace the graphic of the actual Pigg and Pigglet's General Store:

492?cb=20181021154306

It looks more like a fishers shop due to the two harpoons on the roof of this shop. But well, who knows...

Eh, I dunno, that unused one really looks way too advanced to be a Pigg and Pigglet replacement, though. Seems more like a brand new shop with things more mechanic involved, which'd be really cool.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1