Showing off your outfits [2]

I have been playing Warly recently after getting his Head Chef collection. However, I felt weird killing stuff or fighting bosses with that outfit so i tried to make him look like he could make you some food but also kill Deerclops if he wished (He also looks like a priest so i guess he is a triple threat)

Untitled.png.3b7ec028dfe687727e33ab576d69576d.png

• Like 12

28 minutes ago, Brubs said:

I have been playing Warly recently after getting his Head Chef collection. However, I felt weird killing stuff or fighting bosses with that outfit so i tried to make him look like he could make you some food but also kill Deerclops if he wished (He also looks like a priest so i guess he is a triple threat)

his comment about being a talented butcher now feels a bit ominous X''D

• Haha 5
  • Ninja 2
  • GL Happy 1

8 hours ago, Brubs said:

Looks like Blade, cool

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Brubs said:

He looks like a witch hunter

• Like 2

I don't have enough skins to make everything I want, buuuuuut I've made a few!

Spoiler

Wigfrid helps with base-construction/repair whenever she's not out hunting. It took some convincing from Winona, but she eventually gave up her armor for some more practical clothes in these conditions. (I'm just kinda imagining that crown/helm/diadem as a headband or bandana instead.)

2114194036_Wigfridoutfit.thumb.jpg.dbc34ffee36c5e8b14b5a74f5af6af09.jpg

Surprise! Woodie's actually pretty good at tailoring (or, rather, Lucy is, but she's also talented in the art of verbal instruction and Woodie needs a hobby) so he made warm flannels for everyone! Wilson was high-key reluctant about it, but eventually figured out it was perrrrfect for chilly autumn weather. --He's wearing high-heels because.... becausssseee... stop asking questions.

371110949_Wilsonoutfit.thumb.jpg.d9740c931daf8ca4a217fc948b3da5a5.jpg

I guess someone finally forced some clothes on Wurt (probably Wilson or Wickerbottom.) She does kinda like how it looks, but will tear them off at the earliest convenience (AKA, whenever either of the aforementioned clothes-sticklers aren't watching.) --Two versions because I like her Guest of Honor skin, but I'm also very fond of the OG.

1604213621_Wurtoutfit.thumb.jpg.27aa9a81442f06e9b299e359d231cb25.jpg

1321530429_Wurtoutfit2.thumb.jpg.a7f1cdb3fb58be86df6aa41c59fb967b.jpg

• Like 6
  • Health 1

I'm loving new Wigfrid's skins and items... but i must say I'm only using them on Wurt lol. The colors palette matches both  "Guest of Honor " and the "Abysall" skins perfectly.

I always wanted a warrior themed skin for Wurt and this might be it. <3

LunarLancerWurt.thumb.png.4900f568a4bacb5a988b0979d82fcc81.png

• Like 6
  • Health 1
  • Spool 2
  • Big Ups 1

Nothing fancy, but I recently got the red plaid skirt, and immediately knew what I was gonna do with it:

emowillow.png.fc95ae714a6bc780663ddef425c320e2.png

Emo Willow is done with your bullcrap.  XD

And bonus picture of it in-game:

emowillowandshadowfloof.thumb.png.33595ed44f148acd08006cc9c26b809d.png

Emo Willow and the Shadow-Floof!

I also beat the snot out of a spider with the scythe, but that picture didn't turn out as well.  : P

...Notorious

• Like 17