Alarsin

Showing off your outfits [2]

wigfrids hat    5202
37 minutes ago, zee_dragon said:

gak.png.e93496d704c90e2c09a30d54c4e3f612.png

Yeah I did this, just to see how much I could push the term abomination.

if it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, commits war crimes like a duck....

• Haha 1
  • Wavey 1
  • Shopcat 1

Articestone    1013
11 hours ago, Terra B Welch said:

You post that as if you had a problem with trans people.

Why does it matter what people wear anyway?

Nah it doesn't matter, it is just very different from what the other outfits are like. Everyone have their own preference anyway

wigfrids hat    5202
12 hours ago, Articestone said:

Nah it doesn't matter, it is just very different from what the other outfits are like. Everyone have their own preference anyway

it's not different from the other outfits though. you just made it weird and creepy by conflating a furry dress & gloves with transness which shows a woeful lack of understanding of both fashion and transness at the very best and an intentional testing of the water for stupidity and bigotry at worst. your comment was made with purposeful intentions and those intentions are not appreciated

fyi though, while my interpretation of wes is not that he is trans i have seen trans interpretations of wes and those are 110% valid and good interpretations and i have seen fluid presentations for wes all along the scale and those are just as valid and brilliant as well. these are not real people, they are avatars for how people may choose to interact with each other and the world around them and there is nothing at all wrong with these characters being dressed in a manner that is aesthetically and emotionally pleasing to the ones dressing them.

• Like 1