Suggestions in 2 words or less

On 8/12/2018 at 5:11 PM, Sasza22 said:

Ice Comets

Not only does that make sense, it would add a renewable source of water from SPACE. I like it :)

GASSY CRITTERS - So we can harness their "farts" for FUEL!!

No joke.. it makes perfect sense. We could get a cow-like critter.

Prioritize Toilet

Please note that the "clean toilet" button disappears as soon as they toilet is full! I Just played a game with only 6 dupes where I had nothing but "Tidy" as very high, the Outhouses as a 9 in sub-priority, and EVERYTHING ELSE as a "Standard" Sub 5. Still had a 3-4 cycle delay where they just would NOT clean them. They waited until all 4 were full and peed on the floor for 2 days before they would empty it. What the freak? This is the second build where the toilet priority is messed up. I have found that I have to put "Tidy" and "Supply" both on high, and even then it only really works if you have a groundskeeper.

10 hours ago, KaliDava said:

Prioritize Toilet

Please note that the "clean toilet" button disappears as soon as they toilet is full! I Just played a game with only 6 dupes where I had nothing but "Tidy" as very high, the Outhouses as a 9 in sub-priority, and EVERYTHING ELSE as a "Standard" Sub 5. Still had a 3-4 cycle delay where they just would NOT clean them. They waited until all 4 were full and peed on the floor for 2 days before they would empty it. What the freak? This is the second build where the toilet priority is messed up. I have found that I have to put "Tidy" and "Supply" both on high, and even then it only really works if you have a groundskeeper.

The trick is to give everyone a pause in tasks. Don't assign any digging or building, they 100% will go to empty a toilet over being "idle".

Having "Toilets" on the priority screen would make a big difference, or maybe having some feature that allows them to automatically be emptied earlier (like when 2 visits remaining or less) so you're never stuck "with your pants down" ;)

Archived