Let's talk about our Item collection at this time

You draw really well! I hope you'll make some more such masterpieces! ;)

About the topic: I could(/should?...) have gotten some more elegants, but I cannot complain. Not really the ones that I wanted the mostly tho, but I got the cane at least (that's one I wanted). What's more, I got it twice, so I would like to trade it to you...

Btw, I don't believe your 10 elegants in 5 chests :p 

5 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

I got the cane at least (that's one I wanted). What's more, I got it twice, so I would like to trade it to you..

but the sad thing is, event skin can't be traded :< 

6 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Btw, I don't believe your 10 elegants in 5 chests :p 

well too bad at that time I forget to screenshot it 

1 minute ago, MikoFanboy said:

but the sad thing is, event skin can't be traded :< 

Yeah, I know :( 

1 minute ago, MikoFanboy said:

well too bad at that time I forget to screenshot it 

You know that that would be an insanely fortunate? 10 elegants out of 20 skins? I wish we had even just a fraction of that luck! But if that's actually so, it's a shame it happened during the beta... 

Btw, do you have an art thread? Or planning to make one?

23 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

You know that that would be an insanely fortunate? 10 elegants out of 20 skins? I wish we had even just a fraction of that luck! But if that's actually so, it's a shame it happened during the beta... 

some guy in my DST gr has 6 Elegant out of 2 chests :V

image.png.95911fe6ff7f3dc4ebf43fa6836c518e.png

25 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

Btw, do you have an art thread? Or planning to make one?

idk, maybe?

58 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

I own almost every item at the game at level 67

I also own almost every item from the Gorge collection.

Because I bought the all characters skin set and got a ton of spool from duplicates :D tho I don't weave yet, who know, maybe I'll get one or two more elegants. 

That cartoon...is so true.  Also really well-drawn, and I like how you changed her to Survivor Wendy at the end, lol.  EDIT:  I just now realised how in _every single last picture_, she's in a different full outfit.  HA!  Love it! (and I want all of those...)

Anyway, that didn't...QUITE? happen to me? although, I did get some stuff I quite liked during the beta that I have yet to see again.  None of it was an elegant, but I don't even have enough spools to _make_ one of the favourite things I got during the beta (which was, incidentally, Wendy's mourning dress.  Shadow-Willow needs a good black dress to wear, dammit!).  Then again, I'm not very high level yet so I haven't opened very many Gorge chests, after all.

...Notorious

10 hours ago, MikoFanboy said:

some guy in my DST gr has 6 Elegant out of 2 chests :V

image.png.95911fe6ff7f3dc4ebf43fa6836c518e.png

idk, maybe?

What the MMM bro. I’ve opened over 60 something chest and only got 4 elegant. Feelbadman. And here I see some dude open up one box Andy get straight up 4 elegant from chest. 

On 6/23/2018 at 5:47 PM, MikoFanboy said:

What about you guy?

Level 60 I think (+ a couple of chests from regular presents, also playing "DST proper"). I fondly remember recently opening 3 chests and finding 10 of the items were duplicates :( (Thanks to @CarlZalph for the auto-unravel script, I'd be seeing terrorbeaks IRL if I had to do that manually). Haven't weaved anything yet, currently at ~3300 spools (had about ~1k from spring event when I didn't make anything)

Elegants so far:

• cane (YAAY! :D)
  • firepit (Yaay :))
  • shovel (ok.. ;))
  • Webber (uh...:?)

I'll definitely be weaving the icebox unless I get it before that, and maybe one of the characters I usually play (gotta leave some spools for the next event ;))

Archived