CharlesB

[UPDATE] The Gorge on Consoles

GiddyGuy    7,331

You devilish jokers you, you finally did it, you made your own meme.

• Haha 2

Pixil    50
37 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

You devilish jokers you, you finally did it, you made your own meme.

I thought this was official gameplay? (Sarcasm)

ImDaMisterL    18,734
3 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Now I'd better get back to the kitchen before Chef asks for my apron.

Thanks a lot for sharing this small, but nice update with us! Something I always look forward to from game devs :D

• Thanks 2

GetRektKids    29
On 6/21/2018 at 8:34 PM, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

So can we..... BuY sKiNs?

No offense but I kinda don't want this... I know supporting the developers boo hooo but then that means my elegants I earn from this event will have no value :(

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GetRektKids said:

No offense but I kinda don't want this... I know supporting the developers boo hooo but then that means my elegants I earn from this event will have no value :(

I just want it bc my luck is terrible! I see how the loot loses its value tho

Rogueagent01    11

What i wouldn't mind is the ability to buy skins from events we never got/won't get. Then at least we can financially support them while keeping the rarity of the other skins. 

On 27/06/2018 at 6:10 PM, GetRektKids said:

I totally get that point, but you see as the greedy collector that i am, i would really like to have all the skins! Having the trade off that everybody can have the opportunity to get them all doesnt mind me, cause when i would see someone with those skins i would remember the sweet time i had in the Gorge! #GonnaCollectThemAll

• Haha 1

I leave for one moment, I've been playing for 3yrs dst none stop and regular ds since it was out for ps4,and trying also non-stop to get some skins i desire, i think ive only missed a total of 6-8 presents since the game came out, for those saying "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i gwant my warity value skins" 0_0 nonsense, I SAY!! 

KLEI plz sell all the skins and or make em weavable eventually, i want EVERYONE to have fun <(EVERYONE) vs a few peeps that want to be selfish 

btw i would be cursing to hell if i didnt like being on this site, that how much i care 0_0

• Like 1

Rogueagent01    11
19 hours ago, MisterPockets said:

I leave for one moment, I've been playing for 3yrs dst none stop and regular ds since it was out for ps4,and trying also non-stop to get some skins i desire, i think ive only missed a total of 6-8 presents since the game came out, for those saying "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i gwant my warity value skins" 0_0 nonsense, I SAY!! 

KLEI plz sell all the skins and or make em weavable eventually, i want EVERYONE to have fun <(EVERYONE) vs a few peeps that want to be selfish 

btw i would be cursing to hell if i didnt like being on this site, that how much i care 0_0

I wouldn't mind if they were all weavable, but i certainly don't want to see them "all" for sale. That would make the presents completely worthless, and would give me very little reason to play. At least if all of them become weavable then there is still a purpose for the presents system. 

And I wholeheartedly disagree with calling them or me selfish because we like that the skins offer a form of rarity to the game. Another possible solution would be to have every single skin unlocked in offline mode, then those that really want certain skins can have access to them just not online.

6 hours ago, Rogueagent01 said:

I wouldn't mind if they were all weavable, but i certainly don't want to see them "all" for sale. That would make the presents completely worthless, and would give me very little reason to play. At least if all of them become weavable then there is still a purpose for the presents system. 

And I wholeheartedly disagree with calling them or me selfish because we like that the skins offer a form of rarity to the game. Another possible solution would be to have every single skin unlocked in offline mode, then those that really want certain skins can have access to them just not online.

i play for fun, the game is great but i would have liked certain items for 3yrs now :/ never got them, and the game will probably shut down by the time i actually "get them"  "IF" i get them :( 

I have been taunted by this post. I so want this but this is the most recent update on it. Is their going to be more updates on progress

• Like 1

Rogueagent01    11
On July 2, 2018 at 7:07 PM, MisterPockets said:

i play for fun, the game is great but i would have liked certain items for 3yrs now :/ never got them, and the game will probably shut down by the time i actually "get them"  "IF" i get them :( 

And that is why i wouldn't mind if they were all weavable, i am similar, i love the game and i also love the gift system. It is flawed, but yet gives me that much more of a reason to keep playing. If i got all the skins i wanted i would eventually stop playing, because of all the other good games out there that i have neglected because of my obsession with this one.

So i still think;

weavable=OK

access to all through money=more broken then the current system.

Mindkontrol    10
Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Rogueagent01 said:

weavable=OK

I don't see why this would be a problem. At the current rate you can get chests, getting a thousand spools is a feat. 

Edited by Mindkontrol

minespatch    37,017
On 6/21/2018 at 5:56 PM, CharlesB said:

hell's gorge.jpg

Why didn't you post this in Maxwell memes?:wilson_ecstatic:

Marco Livio    1

I just wanted to be able to play, but by the way it will take a lot of time for klei to start to value who values her on the consoles, sad that

Mindkontrol    10
34 minutes ago, Marco Livio said:

I just wanted to be able to play, but by the way it will take a lot of time for klei to start to value who values her on the consoles, sad that

I'm sure it is a smaller following that that of the PC. They seem to be working on the console port of the Gorge pretty heavily tho!

• Like 1

fimmatek    1,816
7 hours ago, Marco Livio said:

The fact that they need more time to port the Gorge doesn't mean that they don't value console players. Instead of pushing the event asap let's hope they'll be able to fix those server issuses we PC players had at the beginning (and now again, after significant update). You wouldn't have much fun if you were disconnected and lost progress each time you try to win the Gorge.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

NoscopeFelix    259
3 hours ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

IT IS NEARING THE END OF THE GORGE ON PC. PLEASE JUST GIVE AN UPDATE. AND YES THE CAPS ARE NECCESARY.

They extended the gorge, so we might have to wait a bit longer.