[UPDATE] The Gorge on Consoles

8 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

Hi again everyone,

I have a quick update for you. It's taken longer than we'd expected but we've submitted builds to Cert. Once they pass we'll be able to release the builds to you.

Have a good weekend.

Thats what i was wanting to hear, this is going to be massive!

4 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Hi again everyone,

I have a quick update for you. It's taken longer than we'd expected but we've submitted builds to Cert. Once they pass we'll be able to release The Gorge to you.

Have a good weekend.

Thanks for the heads up, patiently waiting to cook.

21 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Hi again everyone,

I have a quick update for you. It's taken longer than we'd expected but we've submitted builds to Cert. Once they pass we'll be able to release The Gorge to you.

Have a good weekend.

(Drunken speech) whaaat, iss teh ting finalllly spent tah cert?  Hasvent ye ben bargin bout how gud thems cert boys beeen. Isve been drunkin myself inder teh bridge waitin fer thee updatte, andd ya finmaly gav me somthin ta care aboout.

( translation: finally sent to cert. You people bragged about how good cert boys were. Finally ahead of schedule. AA is going to suck)

On 8/3/2018 at 4:22 PM, CharlesB said:

Hi again everyone,

Have a good weekend.

So what I’m thinking is that we should be anticipating the event mid - late August.

I saw this and got excited for a new event that I haven't got to experience, then I thought about how my ps4 doesn't seem to get the event updates well. On my ps4, the only 2 events I have seen are halloween and the year of the yard and the have extended far past the time they are supposed to stop. Can someone help me with this issue

38 minutes ago, Janebear15 said:

I saw this and got excited for a new event that I haven't got to experience, then I thought about how my ps4 doesn't seem to get the event updates well. On my ps4, the only 2 events I have seen are halloween and the year of the yard and the have extended far past the time they are supposed to stop. Can someone help me with this issue

No, that's all of us, dont worry your ps4 and DST client are A-Ok!

16 hours ago, Janebear15 said:

Happened to nearly every player

• Developer

Hey Everybody,

We have a date for you! The Gorge is coming to consoles on Aug. 27 for both Xbox One and PS4!

We have never run an event like this on console so it's taken us a bit longer than we expected. We're just finishing up, testing and getting through cert and we need to make sure we have all hands on deck for launch so that it goes as smoothly as possible.

We really appreciate your patience as we get everything together.

1 hour ago, CharlesB said:

Hey Everybody,

We have a date for you! The Gorge is coming to consoles on Aug. 27 for both Xbox One and PS4!

We have never run an event like this on console so it's taken us a bit longer than we expected. We're just finishing up, testing and getting through cert and we need to make sure we have all hands on deck for launch so that it goes as smoothly as possible.

Omg thank you, I haven’t touched console edition all summer because I’ve been waiting for THIS.

2 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Hey Everybody,

(Inhales extremely deeply) im not even mad that summer is almost over.  Im just happy its happening. Starting the school year and already counting down the days, just not for school...

... isnt cert boys over their really good? I would love you guys to pull a scott cawthon and release it ahead of schedule

7 hours ago, CharlesB said:

Hey Everybody,

Any chance of the single-player Don't Starve being fixed as well? I know this isn't the place for it, but nowhere else has answers.

On ٩‏/٨‏/٢٠١٨ at 2:03 AM, CharlesB said:

Hey Everybody,

What ? I expected it really soon like within two days !! Now we all gotta wait another month ?! This is ridiculous :(

sorry for being mean, I just can’t wait for new update 

On 9.8.2018 at 8:31 AM, greasystumps said:

Any chance of the single-player Don't Starve being fixed as well? I know this isn't the place for it, but nowhere else has answers.

I don’t know what you mean with being fixed , but actually there is a update coming to don’t starve shipwreckt which include bug fixes as well, around next week.

3 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

I don’t know what you mean with being fixed , but actually there is a update coming to don’t starve shipwreckt which include bug fixes as well, around next week.

Does that include a fix for the horrible way dusk and night are in DS? I just don’t know why they didn’t do it like in DST.....

Archived