[Game Update] - Against the Grain (BETA 205256)

Antlion

Spoiler

antlion_idle.gif antlion_taunt.gif antlion_sinkhole.gif 

Desert Stone

Spoiler

townportaltalisman.png townportaltalisman_active.png townportaltalisman_off.gif townportaltalisman_on.gif

The Lazy Deserter

Spoiler

townportal.png townportal_idleon.gif townportal_idleoff.gif townportal_enter.gif townportal_exit.gif

Sit Emote

Spoiler

emote_sit1.gif emote_sit2.gif emote_sit3.gif emote_sit4.gif

Movements - Groggy / Sandstorm / Channel / Tiptoe

Spoiler

groggy_yawn.gif groggy_down.gif groggy_side.gif

sandstorm_idle.gif sandstorm_walk.gif

channel.gif channel_dial.gif

tiptoe_down.gif tiptoe_side.gif

Crumpled Package

Spoiler

wetpouch.png wetpouch_idle.gif wetpouch_unwrap.gif

Succulent

Spoiler

succulent_picked.png succulent_potted.png succulent_f1.gif succulent_f2.gif succulent_f3.gif succulent_f4.gif succulent_f5.gif succulent_picked.gif succulent_potted.gif

Desert Goggles

Spoiler

deserthat.png deserthat.gif

Fashion Goggles

Spoiler

goggleshat.png goggleshat.gif

Beach Toy

Spoiler

antliontrinket.png antliontrinket.gif

Boulder

Spoiler

cavein_fall.gif cavein_wobble.gif

Lake

Spoiler

oasis.png 

Lake Cactus

Spoiler

oasis_cactus.gif oasis_cactusflower.gif oasis_cactusgrow.gif oasis_cactusgrowflower.gif

EDIT:  And for those interested, here's a graph of all the ANR Beta update times (based on Klei's timezone) so far:

Spoiler

ColumGraph_ANRUpdates.png

Interactive Version (will auto-update): https://dst-skins-checklist.firebaseapp.com/anrupdates

Edited by Instant-Noodles
  • Like 27

Ya know, I really think the fashion goggles and desert goggles should be the same item. They could be toggled between the two states in the same way you open and close a backpack or hide in a bush hat. Of course the durability would stop being drained if it's in the fashion state.

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, BluesyBuesy said:

Man I was expecting some big battle but it turns out antlion is just a goofball.

Reminds me of this fella:

zh8YBBI.jpg

edit: a special tribute should definitely be a tunafish sandwich! @V2C

She has animations of death, attack_pre, attack, hit, and even frozen so I guess it was supposed to fight at one point.

pls don't remove those unused animations, I need them to make it playable ;-;

Just now, BluesyBuesy said:

I made a quick video showing off what the sinkholes look like. Also, I think the Antlion is a bit buggy when he gets mad. Even though I can still run into him, he disappears until I reset the game. 

Thats because in her sinkhole_loop state, the animation thats supposed to be played is misspelled as "cast_loop_actve", when its supposed to be "cast_loop_active". Hopefully they'll patch it soon.

• Like 6

Just now, Sinister_Fang said:

I just want to comment that the prefab for the lazy deserter is "townportal". I found that amusing.

WHY IS ALL THIS EXCITING ME SO MUCH?!!

Just a little something, some (if not most) of the Klei devs have worked with MMOs before... hearing "town portal" is making my imagination explode... in all caps, INB4 DST-RPGMMO (if they get the resources to set up the servers and stuff

• Like 3

Also, speaking of the townportal lazy deserter, this thing also doubles as a great method of going insane. It takes 15 sanity each time you channel it and it'll continue to drain sanity if you keep channeling. All ya got to do is channel, tap a directional key then repeat. You can go from max sanity to 0 in just a few seconds. Might not be as free as a wormhole, but it sure is crazy fast.

• Like 9