[Game Update] - Against the Grain (BETA 205256)

• Developer

DSTupdate_againstthegrain.png

Changes

• Search the desert for new surprises hidden inside the Sandstorm during summer.
  • Pay tribute to the Antlion to prevent Sinkholes above ground and Cave-ins underground, as well as earn other rewards.
  • Added Desert Goggles, a must have when walking into a Sandstorm.
  • Added The Lazy Deserter, a magical device used for teleporting players to each other.
  • Added /sit and /squat emotes.

Please note that you will need to start a new world for the new desert biome, Sandstorms, and Antlion.  This also means that Sinkholes and Cave-ins will not affect existing worlds.  We’ll provide more information later, on how to manually add the new content to existing worlds.

View full update

• Like 30

• Search the desert for new surprises hidden inside the Sandstorm during summer.
  • Pay tribute to the Antlion to prevent Sinkholes above ground and Cave-ins underground, as well as earn other rewards.

Make Summer Great Again! PogChamp

Edit: Still no "Epic Ruins" for Ancient Guardian fix note :(

Edit2: Now where's our coffee plants Klei?

latest?cb=20160616182531

Edited by Zeruul

34 minutes ago, V2C said:

Search the desert for new surprises hidden inside

If only I could play the game without lag to find out...

35 minutes ago, V2C said:

Pay tribute to the Antlion to prevent Sinkholes

Sounds like a usual kitty. Usually to quiet my cats down, I just give them milk or meat.

• Like 2

I knew it!  Wickerbottom is secretly Charles Xavier!  (Charlene?...WAIT, that should be _Charlie_!) She's running a cult of crazy weirdos who bumble around the wilderness secret school of powerful mutants!

And that second shot totally looks like they're posed to look threatening as like, a gang or something.  I half expect Wilson, especially, to come walking down the street snapping his fingers...  : P

And of COURSE I'll pay tribute to the Antlion!  It's a (half-)kitty--why wouldn't I?  :)

...Notorious

• Like 2

So I really need to build a lot of flingos before summer hits :|. And my base is in the desert, I'm so afraid this thing will just spawn and destroy my home. I don't even want to see :(

Edited by mochilo
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Isn't it neeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat
That I can have a seat
It's just so deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaar
that I can rest my read.
When I'm playing Don't Starve
I'm so happy with this
what my character's legs deserve!
Now he can sit
he can sit
he can sit sit sit
sitsitsitsit
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Lyrics by my father after I told him about the ridiculous joy from the fandom over the sitting emoticon. A parody of "I can talk" from Charlottes Web.

He's been working on this song for two days.:wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 6

Oh, nevermind. I didn't read the last part :v

Please note that you will need to start a new world for the new desert biome, Sandstorms, and Antlion.

I was really looking for a reason to start a new world and come back to DST after some days away :D. Back to flingos times huyeah. Pls gimme gears on the surface world generator!

Edited by mochilo

In the summer, there are some succulent grows near the lake.

You can go fishing in the lake to get some Crumbled Package. Open it to get a blueprint (Water Potted Succulent Blueprint, Unknown Blue..) , trinkets. I still doesn't find anything news yet.

20170203113654_1.jpg

20170203113743_1.jpg

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Eternity7 said:

In the summer, there are some succulent grows near the lake.

You can go fishing in the lake to get some Crumbled Package. Open it to get a blueprint (Water Potted Succulent Blueprint, Unknown Blue..) , trinkets. I still doesn't find anything news yet.

20170203113654_1.jpg

20170203113743_1.jpg

The new boss will appear in a desert anywhere, give him toys or eggs will give you a rebate to make the transmitter stone

• Like 1