Island Adventures: A Shipwrecked Port

Not much worth to share. Having the sails display properly on the client side was a bigger piece of work than it might look like. Currently we are polishing the content that we added (broken anims, bug hunting, ...) before starting to add more.

On 22.10.2017 at 9:10 PM, ZupaleX said:

Paylaşmak için fazla değer değil. Yelkenleri istemci tarafında düzgün bir şekilde görüntülemek zorunda kaldıklarında göründüğünden daha büyük bir iş parçasıydı. Şu anda, eklemeye başlamadan önce eklediğimiz içeriği (kırık animasyonlar, böcek avları, ...) parlıyoruz.

Is anyone thinking of an open alpha test?

16 minutes ago, ridak53 said:

Is anyone thinking of an open alpha test?

I'm thinking of an open alpha for a long time.

Unluckyly that didn't make things go faster... and I know perfectly that the most important resource of such projects is time. So let's just wait till they think it is ready enough to be tested by us! :)

Will this be compatible with other mods? I'd love to have shipwrecked into DST, but having other mods make the experience even better.

For instance, will mods that affect worldgen (i.e. birds, berries and trees) be compatible?

Edited by mockrin

14 hours ago, mockrin said:

Will this be compatible with other mods? I'd love to have shipwrecked into DST, but having other mods make the experience even better.

For instance, will mods that affect worldgen (i.e. birds, berries and trees) be compatible?

Basic worldgen mods, such as new vegetation or new kinds of areas, will be completely compatible. Mods that actually change how the world generates at all, however, might not be compatible. We'll look into fixing any potential conflicts eventually, but for now the mod should at least run on its own. :)

On 14.12.2017 at 12:10 AM, Chris1488 said:

No. Our programmers have been preoccupied with other things for the past couple of weeks, so the alpha may not be until Q1 2018. 

Will SW mobs be included in the mod or not? Or just the water exploring and biomes?

49 minutes ago, ridak53 said:

Does everything include "Seaworthy" ?

Yes, though it won't be needed a lot since the ocean will be in the same world as the normal DST world unless you specifically change the settings to generate it as a different world.

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

...unless you specifically change the settings to generate it as a different world.

Awesome, looking forward to a great use case for multi-slave clusters :applause:

11 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Everything means everything.

Even the volcano? Will that be another world, or just an area (like ruins in caves)?