So that new silhouette

Guys, stop guessing. Seriously. People are usually wrong in their hypothesizing, while I'm always correct about these things.

Let's stop beating around the bush and get to the point.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

The two Goose from Brother Bear. Klei really needs to step up their game if they want to stump me. Come on, try harder next time.

A hopefully even better joke.png

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Radax3 said:

It doesn't look like fossil at all. Personally, hoping for new animals, instead of something Christmas event specific.

In fact, if they are the size of a cat, as well as wearing a Santa Claus, the Mole, it is still acceptable

I feel atleast that its gonna be related to Deerclops somehow. The horn on one of them looks like the ones that the Deerclops has. And if it has a connection to Deerclops, it might be something that will only spawn in winter? 

Or maybe its ducks with very thin legs and pig snouts, and one of them has a hand on their head.

Perhaps something you can create out of deerclops, or opposite, something you can make into deerclops, for out of season eye drop?

Edit.: Alternatively, they could only be borrowing design for new creature from deerclops. Or It could be pet version of deerclops.

That totally looks like a deer I don't know why but when i saw it i imagined a sharp tooth deer that will want to eat us :D . Anyway it's interesting , I hope they will be a common mob like meeting them in a forest or during winter without a special event or only 2 of them on the map .

1 minute ago, Radax3 said:

Bring them together to start breeding them?

Like @l96735063 described here?

7 hours ago, Zeklo said:

vdBnYeX.png

The paws are completely unviable, anatomy-wise. These are paws of an animal which walks on knuckles. Hooves don't look like this. The fossil appears to be of a digitigrade if I'm any judge.

The single antler (that's totally an antler rather than a horn, in contrast to the fossil's horns) can be just the effect of the stag fighting with another. OR IT IS A SHADOWHAND.

I vote for something between a deer and a llama. Because I'd love to die of being spat at to death.

Archived