Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

"Before you go on, i'd like to point out that I've never been a blunts kinda guy. Every single one of my personas has used guns and swords, with I think one of them using a bow. Sylvia used her pistol, Cat-***** used her RWBY knockoff swords, the Host had his silenced pistol... And yes, the arms do allow me to lift a bit more than a normal human, and put more clout behind punches and the like, but a mace is too heavy and too clumsy. And nobody trusts me enough to walk up to them with a ******* spear in my hand, do they?!"

Corinth panted, and calmly placed the broken bottle down on the countertop with a clinking noise, before seeing that drops of metal were coming off of his arm. "****. **** **** **** ****." He sprinted behind the bar and poured himself a glass of water, fumbling for a bottle underneath his suit. His fingers trembled as he tipped two large pills out, and he swallowed them quickly. 

"Ok, I need to say this. My arms and legs were deliberatley removed and replaced with the biomechanical implants to control me. They can be shut off, or remotley controlled at will. As well as this, they didn't... Correctly configure them. They'll start to slough and drip off without these." He wiggled the pill bottle. "If I'm crippled because I can't make it to the pills, I need someone to pick up about a glassfull of the metal and pour it over my arms after i've taken two."

"Back to the topic at hand, there are some very good points being thrown around, but chiefly is the fact that if somebody was shot, would I be 'too obvious?' Or if someone was slashed? Waddle isn't famous for having a spear because he uses it as a freaking stage prop, he's famous for the fact that he uses a goddamn spear. And unlike the previous 'game,' where the host used hyperscience and nanoreplicator kits, as well as normal stuff to patch people up, which could only go so far, Soto was turned into KFC! Even if Mena took a blade through her chest, but it missed her heart, it's not beyond reason for the Host to have lended a hand in healing her, simply because the doctor was being her guardian angel and she was 'designated' to survive!"

"On top of this, have you seen DM's other characters? All of the ones that use that persona," he indicated at Dragon's humanoid-dragon features, "are hyperviolent and/or extremley strong! The chick in Containment is a red class, do you not ******* get it?! She would have no problem in picking it up, and don't let the i'm not strong' mentality fool you!" He walked over to the mace and wrapped both hands around it, before picking it up. "Don't worry, no fingerprints or contamination." He walked over holding it, and flowed a small amount of metal over the handle to protect any evidence on it. "Hold that now DM. If you don't, i'm gonna go right on ahead and assume you backstabbed your friend just like happened before."

Edited by Dannyrulx

"Wait, Tater uses a spear-like weapon? Why don't I know about this?!"

Then Ryan tried to come up with his own theory. Dragon Mage was a bit uneasy when she brought up 'using Wigfrid as a main in DST'. Although she uses her as a main, she doesn't believe DST character have anything to do with real life abilities. Then he scratched that theory, probably due to him also using that character frequently.

Then Corinth came up with something that... didn't even make sense. "Pfft! Ok. First of all, let me clear that up since you decided to break the 4th wall again (which Mr.P told you NOT to do!) and brought in all these characters and side-stories (that DON'T EVEN APPLY TO THIS!). First off, the persona I use is usually the same as me (this personal right here) aside from the outfit. Furthermore, my character in Containment has nothing to do with this. AND the only reason she's red is because of her F-I-R-E powers and defiant personality. I never said she had super strength or could lift a bloody mace. She's pretty much a different character than the same ol persona you're used to"

"Ok now back to THIS universe, I'm not break my back and arms just so you can prove some DUMB point that isn't even-" but Corinth practically threw it at her. Dragon Mage fell backwards and was held down by the mace. It was obvious she was struggling and it definitely didn't look fake.

31 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

"Wait, Tater uses a spear-like weapon? Why don't I know about this?!"

(N-No, it was a silly pun on Javelin) :?

(Also Danny what bullshif is this, do you really want to get lynched? Because this is a very good reason to just rid of you together, if Mr.P doesn't do so first.)

• Like 11

"I vote for Corinth! Someone who breaks the fourth wall like this would probably have no problem breaking a skull!! :lemon:

"If we want to get the Glass Killer, we need someone to examine the glass. If it really is a drinking glass there might be traces of what the killer has drinked. Corinth, Pyro, Chris...they all got a drink, with Pyro's being non-alcoholic. Now if someone could examine the glass more carefully, the difference might be revealed..."

"And in pretty sure Ysulyan was a Mafia victim. Leaving the bat down the stairs and luring and pushing him downstairs doesn't seem like a one man job. Which means Mena was attacked by the SK, as previously said."

"Plus Mage you said you wouldn't be strong enough to carry a bat around. The bat was left on the ground. That does not require strength. Still I don't think it was you, for other reasons."

• Like 2

(Danny FFS what did I say about 4th wall breaking? Yes keep it to a minimum and it really starts to get on my nerves when people message me in private about your escapades in this thread (and this wasn't the first time mind you).

I've been very forgiving to you after the stuff you pulled in Season 1, Abyss and the Season 2 "Sneak peek" but I slowly have reached my limits of how much not just me but everyone else can endure from you. There's a reason I only warned you so that no one can say I'm biased against anyone but when I get complains from others it really p***es me off.

If you wanna keep going fine but don't expect me to not just kill you off again for the same reasons as last time. See it as my penultimate warning. If I get ONE more complain from someone no matter who you're dead meat. It's not my decision I tried to stay neutral but when others complain to me I have to listen.)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, DwerBomb said:

"Plus Mage you said you wouldn't be strong enough to carry a bat around. The bat was left on the ground. That does not require strength. Still I don't think it was you, for other reasons."

(*Mase*)

"And you guys wondered why I wanted to vote for him" she said. She managed to push the mase to the side and stand up. "Thanks for not accusing me Dwer" then she looked as Corinth with a frown. "I place my vote back on Corinth for that. I don't know if everyone else will do the same but if this doesn't stop, I hope you get lynched or murdered in the next couple days"

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 3

Zek took a deep breath sliding down one of the room's walls. "...Thinking solely on the evidence I believe the glass to be unimportant, and possibly planted." He looked up. "The host said the weapon was the most crucial part. That's why I decided to consider weight. What I think should be considered as well is the preservation of evidence." He sniffled. "I mean this to support my other theories, but also to think of new ones. Metal wouldn't leave fingerprints. It's almost ideal. The problem with this is without a forensic to help confirm the lack of or presence of fingerprints it's all just theoretical. That being said if the killers are as adept as we're hearing then I doubt they'd leave such signs." He blinked a few times. "Corinth does have a metal arm, but he isn't the only one with metal components.

He looked to the ground. "I'm just grasping at straws at this point... obviously the killer could've just worn gloves or something..."

Edited by Zeklo
Added color

Mena listened quietly as Zeklo spoke, her hands slowly starting to shake at her sides. Her expression was blank, almost distant. It was quite a while before she spoke up. 

"... I was selfish..." She started somewhat quietly, speaking up as she went. "I should have tried to help, but I thought, what could I do that everyone else wasn't already doing, and would probably be doing better and faster? I would just hurt myself further, and probably not even find anything." Her arms wrapped around her waist. "I gave in and acted selfish and cowardly; I rationalized my actions just so I wouldn't have to feel pain. I don't regret comforting you, not for a second, but there is no excuse for my lack of action. I should have at least tried, not stood around eating pancakes!" She paused, and let out a short, humorless, huff. "Heh, 'sound argument'. Look at where listening to my 'sound argument', my judgement, got us. He may have been a psycho, but he was our detective, and killing him off gave the mafia an advantage over us. That can't be denied." She sighed, shuddering slightly.

"Don't apologize for speaking your mind, Zek. Speaking up about how suspicious you think someone is acting, no matter how you may feel about them, is good, and it's something I'm not sure many would do." She cleared her throat. "I suppose it's about time I speak my mind as well."

"I'm still not convinced it was Waddle who stabbed me. Yes, he's the only one here we know of, besides myself, who's had experience with spear-like weaponry. But, then again, we don't really know the weapon proficiency's of many here. Someone else might have been training with weapons and we just... wouldn't know." She put a hand up to her chin, "The Host just said that my attacker was 'rather competent with the weapon'. That doesn't necessarily mean that they were a professional with spears, just that they knew how to stick the pointy end where it'd kill someone. If this is the serial killer that tried to kill me, and it likely is, then they'd be well versed in where to stab to kill people, and spears aren't a hard weapon to wield, so even someone who doesn't use them all the time could use one to competently kill. My reasoning doesn't rule out Waddle, absolutely not, but I just don't think stab wounds alone are enough to make a sufficient judgement."

"As for who killed Ysul, the evidence doesn't help us much here either. The Host said the glass shards were important, so I don't think we can completely ignore them, but we still don't know where they came from. Corinth is a definite possibility, as he's been smashing glasses and bottles around all over the place, seriously dude, we have to walk around in here come on but without some sort of DNA evidence it could just as easily come from someone or somewhere else. The mace isn't much use either without fingerprints or DNA. It's not like the coroner or forensics person could just step forward and tell us what they found either, as the Mafia would most certainly kill them off." She sighed again, partly closing her eyes. "Maybe we'd have more to work with if I had helped instead of being a selfish butt..." she mentally added.

Mena paused for a while, contemplating. "For now, I'm going to cast my vote for DM. While the evidence doesn't really point to her, and I don't completely buy that she was trying to cover up evidence in her distraught state, she has been acting suspicious since night one. That is not the definite resting place of my vote, but we're quickly running out of time and we have to cast votes. I will be keeping my ears and mind open to other ideas."

• Like 6

"If the forensics/coroner revelaed themselves, the doctor could always protect them. It would take away the doctor's versatility, and if the doc died it would render the forensic vulnerable, but it's an idea."

"Of course, if the mafia was halfway competent they would simply bind their hands. However, if they didn't have gloves, the binding would still leave DNA evidence. Who has gloves? I know Zek does, what about everyone else?"

Mena shrugged, and then winced at the motion as it had pulled on some of her wounds. "I thought he did, but I may be remembering wrong."

"I don't think who's wearing gloves at the moment would count much as there's likely gloves in the chem lab I've been hearing about. At least I'd think there would be; I haven't checked."

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 1

"To conclude I'd like to summarize what I've said into a short overview," Zek wheezed. "I suspect Mena and Dragon Mage on the pretense of acting strange, and I suspect Corinth and Toast on my metal point mentioned earlier." He grasped his chest. "There's just no conclusive evidence. We're being setup to fail." He coughed several times into his gloves. "I still stand unsure."

• Like 2

(Current vote tally if I counted right

Battal: 1

Dee: 1

Danny: 2

Mage 2

Following people still need to vote:

@LiptonPee

@Chris1488

@Zeklo

@Youknowwho

@GiddyGuy

@Mezukie

@Battal

@DwerBomb

@ImDaMisterL

@T4T3RGR3NAD3R

@RyanandLink

If you guys need more time sure beans I can prolong it a bit more (specialy due to timezones n all) but I would apprechiate a vote sooner or later to keep things moving)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

(remember that Lipton hosts a Stream right now)

(I'm well aware that's why I said I can increase the time till vote a bit but I would apprechiate that people vote sooner or later. If anything I just borrow a Laptop from my dad tommorow to make the Lynchpost if needed so you guys got a bit more time till lynch)

• Like 1

Battal just watches the chaos unfold.  He has no idea how to interject.  He just wonders; why Danny?  Did the evidence point to him?  What was he missing here?

"Guys...uh...are you sure you're not letting personal feelings get in the way?"  He finally says.  "I mean, I know we're not all really a fan of him, but...does that make him the killer?"

• Like 8

"I vote for mage.... Corinith is- let's face it he's just like Soto was. In fact Corinith is acting like usual while Mage has been bouncing back and forth from being aggressive to passive depending on the situation, but Corinith is staying the same.. Which will most likely get him killed anyway so why waste your vote," 

• Like 1