Raspberry Shake    5781
7 minutes ago, gallusvarius said:

I haven't done Methus yet. If you want someone to harass with it, maybe you could pester me with it? 

Here's a little hint that I found when I was doing it: If you do it in the worst place possible, you'll do really good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

DragonMage156    27033
On 6/14/2018 at 8:57 PM, minespatch said:

5b222d1387bc1_Arieljovialsmugness.png.f33f647fd46e620e10f198fd612a1ed2.png

I think I'll use it as a react for when I'm really smug.

5b222d1273331_Wilsonamongpengulls.thumb.png.f259dfdfd3c2c05bb5bb3fafaca0b2f4.png

Then I found a image of a male researcher nuzzling the baby penguin's beak between his fingers that I wanted Wilson to do it.

The return of Minespatch and their many emotes >u<

Really cute. I still have yet to use the skin :p

That sounds adorable ^_^

• Haha 1

gallusvarius    923
9 hours ago, minespatch said:
  • eah, pretty much. Wilson got what he wanted the moment he got on the throne. Knowledge. It might not have been the knowledge he wanted but it's like a monkey's paw.:wilson_ecstatic:
  • The triumphant skins I theorize are the clones of the sitter, not the sitter themselves. Maxwell on the throne has a pathetic air about him compared to his npc copy. So... Yeah.

Ah, I see.

Yes, that makes sense. I always imagined it was how they might look after being released from the throne, possibly, as well. Something along those lines of 'Not the exact same person because they've been affected by Them' either way, though?  It seems that Maxwell is constantly in his 'triumphant skin' because his Triumphant skin is actually an 'untriumphant' skin. 

• Thanks 1

DatShadowJK    2400
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

5b2891836b475_weatherpainmadness.thumb.png.467214ce828fa86c12692cb4400c7780.png

When me and @DatShadowJK were goofing around on their island, we debugged a lot of buzzards and messed around. Getting a Weather pain, I learned from that day on that I really like it. Spinny spinny.

Ah, good times

• Like 2

gallusvarius    923
10 hours ago, minespatch said:

5b2891836b475_weatherpainmadness.thumb.png.467214ce828fa86c12692cb4400c7780.png

The treeguard looks irritated  with that tornado. "Oh c'mon why they heck are you spinning around me, get out of here, who even put you here??'

• Haha 3

DatShadowJK    2400
14 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

The treeguard looks irritated  with that tornado. "Oh c'mon why they heck are you spinning around me, get out of here, who even put you here??'

It happened, I tell you this.. Or maybe the purple reanimated skeleboi.

• Haha 1

DragonMage156    27033
On 6/18/2018 at 9:53 PM, minespatch said:

I have a theory they're alive and act as they're own kind of chesters

Are you also gonna do one for the victorian/Gorge chests? :p

• Thanks 1

gallusvarius    923
9 hours ago, minespatch said:

5b2b46b60684e_Wesamonghisballoonbeefalo.thumb.png.c10302b874aa474af7d3b51d3ad60506.png

My attempt at tackling both @JimmyJam and @PanAzej's Balloon weapons concepts.  Wes goes for a Calvary general here. Leading his beefalo to victory.

This is pretty funny,  the idea of it all... You did really well on the balloons and perspective, too.
I like this one a lot.

• Thanks 1

ResettePlayer    5173
5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wilson decides to do some art after winning the spoils of the Year of the Varg. He doesn't realize he's got a Klei-brand butt-biter about to go after him.

See, this is why I don't draw outdoors.

• Haha 1

ResettePlayer    5173
6 hours ago, minespatch said:

My boss would disagree as a artist.

Yeah, plein air is what competent artists do to keep their skills sharp. I'm weak, though.

Also, you NAILED that Wes there. I feel like I've seen that exact selfie a thousand times. So accurate.

• Haha 1

gallusvarius    923
13 hours ago, minespatch said:

5b2df125b6088_chesteronsnapchat.png.a54a8e803169cf3e4b715ff1d1f7848d.png

Chester tries out Klei's Chester snapchat function. Chester-ception

This is a really cute depiction of Chester. His feet are especially adorable.

I don't know what snapchat is, but I also didn't know Klei had a chester-oriented version for whatever it happens to be.

• Haha 1

gallusvarius    923

Fun times with Chester.

Wow, this is pretty interesting. I bet my sisters would go wild over this. Does it just, work on any phone or something?

5b30b1f44c856_Wickerbottomforgeaccomplishments.thumb.png.deb4f4b738c6a9e535a30796737ff042.png

Inspired by the accomplishments titles for Wickerbottom in the Forge. Since she can do both staves, I wanted to display her mechanics in art form.

This is a fun piece, I like how you did the silk armor. It was one of my favorite pieces back in forge.

The staves look really cool here too.

• Thanks 1

gallusvarius    923
7 hours ago, minespatch said:

FINALLY! Three days of trying to get it done and her it is. WX doing his stage production of Bob Fosse's greatest. I had reference of the bowler hat but I wasn't sure what I should do to draw, so I came up with remembering the show Cabaret and that chair maneuver.

It's interesting to see WX drawn by you, it doesn't seem he's one you draw often. I think you did really well, though.

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

I'll be happy to use a different chair as soon as klei gives me more to work with.

Hmm... Ancient chairs, nightmare throne... Yeah, they don't really have more chairs than that.

• Like 1