On 5/15/2018 at 1:46 PM, gallusvarius said:
  1. Mooslings are always so difficult... I find them more tricky than the mother Goose herself, in a sense. Faster to kill, but they feel much more tedious. 
  2. you got the expression on the moosling just right too.
  3. Pretty sure that single frog is probably done-for. 
  1. Mooselings are brats. I try to keep away from the M'Goose mainly due to them.
  2. I used the ref from my printout when I worked on this.
  3. Indeedilydoodly it is.:wilson_ecstatic:

maxwell.png.9b24cf50765a1a2ba59f7c0b972a

5afd11cc8347c_Wendyonthepolicechase.thumb.png.caddab78b7b07d1a97e2ef493e6ac0a5.png

I saw this screencap and felt like bringing in @DarithD's version of Police officer Wendy and abigail. Just the idea of Max being arrested for not wearing pants has me chuckling.

When I was looking up references for k-9 uniforms, I'm not usually one for dog pictures, but man police dogs are adorable. They're just so happy.

Police car boof TM (do not steal)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Mooselings are brats. I try to keep away from the M'Goose mainly due to them.
  2. I used the ref from my printout when I worked on this.
  3. Indeedilydoodly it is.:wilson_ecstatic:

5afd11cc8347c_Wendyonthepolicechase.thumb.png.caddab78b7b07d1a97e2ef493e6ac0a5.png

I saw this screencap and felt like bringing in @DarithD's version of Police officer Wendy and abigail. Just the idea of Max being arrested for not wearing pants has me chuckling.

When I was looking up references for k-9 uniforms, I'm not usually one for dog pictures, but man police dogs are adorable. They're just so happy.

Police car boof TM (do not steal)

omg XD

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

I agree, this is pretty funny.

He looks like a half-dressed cultist of some kind. XD
Wendy and Abigail look surprisingly fitting in police uniforms. The sunglasses are great. 

Mooselings are brats. I try to keep away from the M'Goose mainly due to them.

I have a world in DST where a Moosegoose pops up right next to camp each year with her young included. BL 

Me and my sister killed the babies off while the mother was still alive to prevent them from enraging later, then since the mother is less... Interested in eating my crops, I just let her be until summer because I was too busy with taming a voltgoat (I tried to do it in spring because I'm crazy.) and had plenty of food, so I didn't need to. 

Edited by gallusvarius
fixed typo
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

... And not the fact that he's probably just planted a meteorite in the town square?

Maxwell the terrorist~?:wilson_sneaky:

13 hours ago, gallusvarius said:
  1. He looks like a half-dressed cultist of some kind. XD
  2. Wendy and Abigail look surprisingly fitting in police uniforms. The sunglasses are great.
  3. Me and my sister killed the babies off while the mother was still alive to prevent them from enraging later, then since the mother is less... Interested in eating my crops, I just let her be until summer because I was too busy with taming a voltgoat (I tried to do it in spring because I'm crazy.) and had plenty of food, so I didn't need to. 
  1. That's Forge Maxwell with the alchemist hood.
  2. You can thank Darith for that. Darith had them arresting me before, you can check his art on the first post under interpretations.
  3. That was pretty stone cold but it works.:wilson_ecstatic:

5afe67b6f15a9_Varglingtakesnotesfromsnoopy.png.b10edd4e8e741b4e978bc659581f371c.png

Thanks to the design of the varg shrine, it made me immediately think of charlie brown. So I had the Vargling rest on the roof like Snoopy. Due to my boss mentioning one of his photos having a dark sky compared to a light floor, I tried to make something similar here with the colors.

• Like 4

5aff974cc25e8_pigmanfindsacupheadwaifu.png.56e361432a458669fb7e31fd7601044c.png

I haven't played Cuphead but seeing the shopkeeper and then seeing the poster, it made me want to draw the pigman seeing a potential waifu for him to get a dakimakura of.

Instead of adding noise, I did the vhs tutorial to get the colorazation process to get that color technique the game has.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Me when I first see this icon: Who the hell is this, and why did they steal Skeledorktim?

image.png.7b369dac7a589a1c0ca2434852d4e606.png

Hey there everyone! I'm skeledork-O, leader of the NEETKINPOOPS! Wait... You don't know what a NEETKINPOOP is?!

latest?cb=20170928162907

5b023f30c3d0e_Wolfgangslamsapitpig.thumb.png.acd65c5161d7f5a60624610f06f8f7c0.png

I had this gif on one of my ref printouts and decided to do a piece tributing the unused helmet and do a interesting angle with the pitpig. The characters aren't even in the final skins in the gif, so I did the skins in my drawing.

• Like 6

On 5/18/2018 at 10:19 PM, minespatch said:

5aff974cc25e8_pigmanfindsacupheadwaifu.png.56e361432a458669fb7e31fd7601044c.png

I haven't played Cuphead but seeing the shopkeeper and then seeing the poster, it made me want to draw the pigman seeing a potential waifu for him to get a dakimakura of.

Instead of adding noise, I did the vhs tutorial to get the colorazation process to get that color technique the game has.

This is amusing. I like how the pig's faces extend a little more like real pig faces do. 

23 hours ago, minespatch said:

latest?cb=20170928162907

5b023f30c3d0e_Wolfgangslamsapitpig.thumb.png.acd65c5161d7f5a60624610f06f8f7c0.png

I had this gif on one of my ref printouts and decided to do a piece tributing the unused helmet and do a interesting angle with the pitpig. The characters aren't even in the final skins in the gif, so I did the skins in my drawing.

Heh, this is kind of funny too. It's nice to see some old forge memories. Saw some from you on Discord too. 
I think you did well with the angle on the pig and with the poses for all of them. 

I'm back from my trip out of town, apparently.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

How did I not notice that before?! 0_0 (Cos when you're fighting in Forge, the last thing you think about is the preview gif >u< )

Not sure about you but for me it was a mixture of a thread asking why it wasn't in the final product and having this ref in my printouts that I drew it out of the way.

1 hour ago, gallusvarius said:
  1. This is amusing. I like how the pig's faces extend a little more like real pig faces do.
  2. Heh, this is kind of funny too. It's nice to see some old forge memories. Saw some from you on Discord too. 
  3. I think you did well with the angle on the pig and with the poses for all of them. 
  4. I'm back from my trip out of town, apparently.
  1. I just used the game refs from my ref book to get the look so I guess the game devs got that right with the anatomy.
  2. I'm just very slow getting my refs finished so I can get onto other ideas. Though due to adding Forge stuff onto my to-do list, there'll be enough content to work from.
  3. Pitpigs tend to be very dynamic.:wilson_ecstatic:um1.png.5c079ff3349e6de8b63deb37c7616d35.png
  4. Welcome back, bud!:wilson_smile:

5b039eea4dbc7_Bookbammingintheforge.thumb.png.3da223b113f05d64e4f407090ce8609c.png

A chance to tribute the idea of book-whacking. I found this mechanic so hilarious in the forge, I thought that it should be treated like a football game. With Wes counting the tackles. I probably should've added some texture in this one for the background but just went with a flat background.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1. just used the game refs from my ref book to get the look so I guess the game devs got that right with the anatomy.
  2. I'm just very slow getting my refs finished so I can get onto other ideas. Though due to adding Forge stuff onto my to-do list, there'll be enough content to work from.
  3. Pitpigs tend to be very dynamic.:wilson_ecstatic:um1.png.5c079ff3349e6de8b63deb37c7616d35.png
  4. Welcome back, bud!:wilson_smile:

5b039eea4dbc7_Bookbammingintheforge.thumb.png.3da223b113f05d64e4f407090ce8609c.png

A chance to tribute the idea of book-whacking. I found this mechanic so hilarious in the forge, I thought that it should be treated like a football game. With Wes counting the tackles. I probably should've added some texture in this one for the background but just went with a flat background.

I should probably do something from forge too, but I haven't. Wait, except for that one inaccurate forge-wes. 

I see... Dynamic indeed. 

The book whacking is really quite funny.  The faces in this are great. I like Maxwell's disgust as he smacks that pig. Wes's uncertainty adds to the humor as well.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

5b065404d503b_Weswithaholyhandgrenade.png.983d85d7db470033e39f2e2f125a15cd.png

Wes with the holy hand grenade. He's not sure if he should use it or not.

The little rabbit you added in is a nice touch. It's pretty nice all-around. I don't know where that grenade comes from though. It looks as though it might be... Some odd egg? Perhaps Wes is as confused of it's nature as I am. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

The little rabbit you added in is a nice touch. It's pretty nice all-around. I don't know where that grenade comes from though. It looks as though it might be... Some odd egg? Perhaps Wes is as confused of it's nature as I am. 

This.:wilson_ecstatic:

latest?cb=20180210014746Critters_Drawing.jpg

5b0781d6db68f_thecrittercalamity.thumb.png.d632fa15f449a5dfc5fc2d72652b118c.png

A sequel to the official critter art. I thought it'd be funny to have the starvers react to how the animals were acting toward each other. I think MAxwell's official color scheme made him darker than he should be.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

5b0a49e2e746b_Willowmoonlightsleep.thumb.png.229b312ea72fc48f79d2a376c7b9d9c7.png

I had a reference of the dragonfly statue on one of my printouts. So I thought I'd have a cute scene of Willow sleeping with her pet. Kind of a simple theme.

The inclusion of the dial for the daytime from the game is a really nice thing to add here, I like it. 

The atmosphere of the picture is definitely serene. 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, minespatch said:

I had a reference of the dragonfly statue on one of my printouts. So I thought I'd have a cute scene of Willow sleeping with her pet. Kind of a simple theme.

How does the shape of the statue support both of them? Maybe Willow and her broodling is lighter than they look.

13 hours ago, gallusvarius said:

The inclusion of the dial for the daytime from the game is a really nice thing to add here, I like it.

I prefer showing the ingame clock to add a more authentic look to the game. The trailers feature more natural moons and suns but I prefer the fakeness of the game clock.

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

How does the shape of the statue support both of them? Maybe Willow and her broodling is lighter than they look.

I imagine it's still pretty sturdy. The ingame models are kind of tiny in comparison to the statues.

5b0b8f2121c21_Themaxwellstatuecollection.thumb.png.6c6bdf826f438936b1daebb97ebbc1fe.png

Wilson shows his appreciation to Maxwell by showing all the statues related to him. The magician is really holding his patience from smacking his book upside the head of that dorky scientist.

I swear, Wilson makes the face I make whenever I go to Twitter these days.57c2ad5a07750_arielIDface.png.e651309f8eda0362b78b112fd7cf90e2.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4