Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

On 30/3/2020 at 7:46 AM, Mirthandir said:

WX mains demanding gears in public servers (2020, colourized)20200329_230138.png.61ca6cbdda63089ffd68491222df8f56.png

oh you forgot the base burning in the background

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Saddest *joke* I have ever seen.

funniest manure i've ever seen

Edited by nightmarefan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

A little bit early, but in celebration of April Fool's I went ahead and made a joke/bootleg Klei banner for the Discord. I didn't make "Don't Crave" or "Don't Feel Strave" of course, those are classic inside jokes passed around in the community for a while now, but I figured it would be best to add them, however I would also like to design my own DS/T bootleg covers. Everything else I created/edited thoughClaybanner.thumb.png.52d8e33d8345fa286ff99c61dd27e6fd.png
In my opinion I think "Symbol of the Shinobi: Redone" turned out the best.

Edited by Mr.Mulk
  • Haha 26

36 minutes ago, minespatch said:

(snip)

Hey if this helps keep folks in check and lets JoeW focus on more important things (not to mention let this thread live) then I'm all for it.

Anyway back to forum-friendly memes

• Thanks 6

I dunno about you all, but I'm eager to play "STAB". Sounds like the feelgood game of the year!  Although it might be difficult if Air Isn't Given.

(Incidentally, that "Don't Feel Strave" thing was an _actual_ bootleg from a couple years ago.  Yep.  For a while there, we were telling each other not to feel strave.  XD)

...Notorious

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I dunno about you all, but I'm eager to play "STAB". Sounds like the feelgood game of the year!  Although it might be difficult if Air Isn't Given.

(Incidentally, that "Don't Feel Strave" thing was an _actual_ bootleg from a couple years ago.  Yep.  For a while there, we were telling each other not to feel strave.  XD)

...Notorious

Captain Chaotica? nah... More like Captain N o t o r i o u s

Someone needs to do a meme of Moose Woodie wrecking a base to Miley Cyrus Wrecking Ball...

like Seriously Klei.... why would you let moose woodie wreck someone’s base in Coop Mode? :( 

You must have secretly WANTED This  Meme to exist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1