Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

wheelerdealer.thumb.PNG.9ade3cd461a49e8830ca9b507dc49f43.PNG

I dedicate this to my true love                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

for people who don't get it, WHEELER that stupid !@$@$ replaced my love Warbucks, in the hamlet dlc. 

Edited by Charlie Dark
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 6

8 hours ago, Charlie Dark said:

wheelerdealer.thumb.PNG.9ade3cd461a49e8830ca9b507dc49f43.PNG

I dedicate this to my true love                             ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

for people who don't get it, WHEELER that stupid !@$@$ replaced my love Warbucks, in the hamlet dlc. 

PicsArt_04-03-11_39_35.thumb.jpg.511ff6fbf6a1ab501ea8af60df921f35.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 5

When you get 8 butters in a SINGLE SUMMER! but still no krampus sack, believe me I have gotten butters TWICE in a row and I've been playing since last year's December and still haven't gotten a krampus sack! the sack has an 1% drop chance, and the butter 2% what are these odds?!

Drake-Hotline-Bling.thumb.jpg.fa1f0ffbdd666e8db946270cb379511d.jpg

Edited by Charlie Dark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 15

1 hour ago, Charlie Dark said:

When you get 8 butters in a SINGLE SUMMER! but still no krampus sack, believe me I have gotten butters TWICE in a row and I've been playing since last year's December and still haven't gotten a krampus sack! the sack has an 1% drop chance, and the butter 2% what are these odds?!

Drake-Hotline-Bling.thumb.jpg.fa1f0ffbdd666e8db946270cb379511d.jpg

Well butterflies come in a bigger abundance and are easy to kill, making the percentage higher. Krampi are a lot more rare especially in early game. They spawn very rarely than butterflies, and harder to kill.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

Well butterflies come in a bigger abundance and are easy to kill, making the percentage higher. Krampi are a lot more rare especially in early game. They spawn very rarely than butterflies, and harder to kill.

yup, but once we were in an 800 day world, and we'd spawn krampus every time we got the chance but we never got one sack. Now, again 4 krampii spawn every time we kill glommer we kill them all, nothing.