[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

4 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

"Well I mean, I'd get you stealing some if you asked and I said no, but you didn't ask, so I didn't have a chance to say yes or no. And I'm okay with you following at least."

(Just so you know, it's this joke I came up with a while back about my character loving cookies. I guess it's just an extra thingn that came up  about her enjoying stealing them).

"Hehe, sorry about that" Dragon Mage said, scratching the back of her head. "By the way, if there's no basement, should we check for an attic? You can find a lot of freaky stuff in attics, according to the movies."

"Then send Mena first. Like I said I suspect Mena, although Mobbstar has possibilities as a killer... you know if I keep this up I am pretty sure I am going to get killed. If I die I just want you all to remember who I made uncomfortable with my casual accusations. Although given one of us is a murderer the accusations are perhaps not as casual as we would all like. That being said I think going off to explore random parts of the house isn't going to help its only going to make it easier for the killer to isolate some of us and do away with them. In theory the most logical thing to do is stay together in one room and watch for any indication that one person is more guilty than any other. Personally I am guilty of a complete lack of tact but that is nothing new. Asparagus is guilty of making us think of insects who secretly live in our homes..." 

"Not just insects, there's also lizards and mice... oh ho ho the mice... those things have nibbled on too many of my rubber mouse wheels..." uttered Asparagus in a British accent.

"Hmm... now that I think about it, it's rather funny... I'll give them a pass this time..." contemplates Asparagus while looking at the covered body of Sir Danny Rulx...

"I take it, LadyD, that you will not be exploring this... er... mansion? *Asparagus looks around trying to decide whether this place is big enough to be called a mansion...

(I'm back. I was actually sleeping whilst you guys frolicked in the new pages.)

"Just a quick word. You may see the CCTV cams around. Should you attempt to cover, spray over, or otherwise deny my vision of an area, I will find a way to kill you."

"Don't do it, ok?" The intercom crackles off.

"That's reassuring..."

You walk upstairs to the second floor, then the third floor, which is as high as it goes, bar the attic. There's a master bedroom, with an en-suite bathroom containing a shower, a sink and a toilet. There's two more huge bedroom, and a spare bedroom, which has a double-bed, despite being none of the one's that people would sleep in. There's almost nothing else on the top floor, just another bathroom. Strangley, apart from the bedding, there's nothing that'd signify anyone lives here. No clothes, no money, no... anything. It's disorientating.

The second floor is a lot more lively. There's a study with a huge computer rig, a games room with a pool table, two pinball machines, and a ping-pong table. It's the only room that dosn't have the soft shag carpet that blankets the rest of the second and third floor, instead having the hardwood of the ground level. There's another bathroom, this one obviously being the 'main' bathroom. There's a bath, a shower, infact, it's bigger than most lounges. Everywhere you spot the little black orbs that signify CCTV cams.

Meanwhile, at the bar...

"Guys... the windows..." Asparagus pointed... "I don't think we'll be getting out from here too..." looking now at the group... "It's safe to say now that we really can't get out of here in a conventional sense..." (We need a clue of some sort)

"Hmm... @LadyD, how do you know Danny?" Asparagus turns to the painting as he asked this...

"I was just wondering... who would be close enough to him to merit murder?"

(Assuming that's my group that discovered the top floor.)

"Hm. So this place does have more floors. I'd guess the internet on that computer downstairs is turned off or filtered; otherwise, it'd be a quick way for us to get help. And somehow, I doubt our host failed to account for that."

*Wanders through bedrooms*

"It's kinda funny, you'd suppose someone would've lived here, but so far, the rooms look a good bit more like they came out of a furniture catalog instead of a house. No mess, no wear, no damage, nothing. It's like all the stuff's never been used."

*Sits on bed*

"Well, YKW and Mena, what do you suppose we do now?"

"Y'know, it kinda feels like we're being watched. And I don't mean by the host, I mean...by forces outside our grasp or understanding. Like, say, gods, manipulating our every action and thought. Anyone else get that feeling?"

*Slowly turns to the camera, then stares for a full ten seconds*

38 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

You walk upstairs to the second floor, then the third floor, which is as high as it goes, bar the attic.

(IDK who you mean by this "you"... I assumed all of us just happened to go upstairs as a group... but it appears that Waddles, Toast, and Mena have monopolized the upstairs)

Sigh-Uhhm-Ehm-Yeah-No-Ugh-Ok-Whatever-Ne

• Developer
15 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

(IDK who you mean by this "you"... I assumed all of us just happened to go upstairs as a group... but it appears that Waddles, Toast, and Mena have monopolized the upstairs)

(But wasn't Danny referring to Waddle's group?

... I'm confused now :S)

6 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

"Even if Mack isn't guilty, he kept saying odd things. First he knew the cause of death without investigating the body, then immediately wanted to leave, now he wants us to split up."

"Of course, blame the guy who says odd things! I didn't know the cause of death, I only assumed. And I thought someone else gave the idea to split up,"

1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

(But wasn't Danny referring to Waddle's group?

... I'm confused now :S)

(I'm not really in the condition to guess so I assumed that the last person who posted before it was involved... Mentioning or quoting should really be used here, sorry @Dannyrulx... I guess I should edit myself back downstairs...)

"You know, I really don't like Miss D throwing around those accusations, because now any murderer who didn't get suggested will know to kill her to cast suspicions on the people she did. Where as on the other hand if she did suggest one of the killers, that killer would know not to touch her, or else suspicion would be cast on them... Unless they're counting on us thinking like that, in which cast they'd kill her to get us off their trail, but if they're thinking that we'd think that he'd think that we think that- GAH! Logic is confusing!" *rubs temples*

"Danny? I dunno he sort of popped into my life randomly a few weeks ago. These things happen when you are a moderator." D mused and flopped down on a couch staring up at the ceiling. 

"Do you know I strongly suspect that the killer who ever they are is one shrewd fellow and is going to be hard to rat out. I mean if it were easy we would have found them standing over the body with a big club. The only thing any of us can be certain of is whether we as an individual did it or not. I know I didnt but aside from there all I know is that one of you is a killer and I might be next....like my death is inevitable or something.... I dunno maybe they will kill someone else and then we will know two things- that the now dead person didn't do it and our role in all of this." D rolled onto her side and looked at Asparagus and the room. 

"Well the Host might know. All these camera's hanging about the place. Makes you wish you could hack in and replay the events leading up to the death. Oh maybe we should try reenactment- you know ask everyone where they were in the room. What they were doing and the like see if anyone's answers just don't add up!" 

(Bed time, night all)

Asparagus turns around to look at LadyD, "Well, that would be the next logical call... excellent, maybe if someone finds a working computer and can somehow access the cameras... but... didn't the murder happen when the lights went out?"

"That black out... would the cameras have been on at that moment? And if so, there should be an alternate power source for it... but the question remains of whether the cameras recorded in pitch black or was it even working at the time... would it be that simple?" Asparagus paces the room as he contemplates this... he looks at LadyD who was now just staring at the ceiling deep in thought...

Asparagus diverted his attention away from the body and proceeded to look at the other paintings in the room... this one painting of a clown and some children in a birthday party and everyone was smiling caught his eye... at the background of the painting, someone was taking a duce on the cake...

This one painting of a daffodil placed on a vase... withered petals strewn about the table it was on...

(I may or may not go to bed now)

"Well, if you really need to know, I was explaining to Asparagus why caipitinha isn't a random cocktail at all.

But if Danny has been poisoned, reconstructing the scene at the time of death wouldn't make much sense. We all went by him at some point, we all were at the bar at least once."

Mobbstar looks over at the computer.

"If that thing turns on, I could try getting some data. Thing is, I have no power over the power."

6 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(PM you about what? Who we want to lynch?)

(No, there are special roles with special abilities (e.g. protect somebody for the night) that can be used once a day/night.)

Archived