[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

(If we're not gonna use the turn order (tbh I'm glad to get rid of it due to confusion and such) is there still a way to slow down posting? I mean it was crazy in the first 20 minutes of this thread's creation. Luckily it wasn't so bad today but seriously, how is Lipton gonna keep up with all this? And others (like me) that live in different timezones?)

No one acknowledges Dragon Mage very much so it's pretty easy to get away with something. Not that she had anything to do with the murder! Something minor is better for the kind of person she is. Would anyone accuse her of being the murderer? She sure hopes not.

"What should I do?" she asked, always unsure of what to do in these sort of situations.

(Screw it we'll leave Aspa and Giddyguy in a quantum state.)

"Let us go forth"

*begins mapping out mansion*

(Danny, you're the roleplay-god, so I assume you'll be telling me what the mansion is like)

"Mage, perhaps keep an eye on the lady Athena and- hang on, where has Mezukie gone off too?"

(I didn't pay attention D:)

58 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

(If we're not gonna use the turn order (tbh I'm glad to get rid of it due to confusion and such) is there still a way to slow down posting? I mean it was crazy in the first 20 minutes of this thread's creation. Luckily it wasn't so bad today but seriously, how is Lipton gonna keep up with all this?

(Self-control. If everyone's patient and only posts when they have something useful or interesting to say, do, or point out, they're free to. But no more melon distribution sh*tposting. I'm going to vouch to have that kind of thing deleted if it gets out of hand again.)

5 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

"I'm right here"

*Gets up and walks over to tater*

"Do you need something?"

"No, just noticed you hadn't spoken in a good while, and couldn't recall where you'd gone. It would be rather risky for anyone to go off alone. Care for a melon cube?" *takes cube out and offers*

Mack, you've never locked me in a basement. I may have psychotic episodes, but I always remember what I do during them, so don't think you can go making up stories about me. *casts a suspicious glare at Mack*

To answer your question Soto, my episodes are few and far between, and the only time I've killed anyone was when I was provoked, or I knew they had respawn. I'm more likely to snap over our Host here than any of you.

Just now, MenaAthena said:

Mack, you've never locked me in a basement. I may have psychotic episodes, but I always remember what I do during them, so don't think you can go making up stories about me. *casts a suspicious glare at Mack*

Shoot, I thought I could get away with that.

Not again, DM though as more melon cubes were being brought out. She thought it'd be a good idea to keep Mena in check, just incase someone "provokes" her again. Though (very sneakily) stealing some of her cookies probably wasn't the best choice to make right now. She secretly eats one.

"Oh uh, I guess" *Takes the melon cube but just holds it then looks over at Mobbstar* "You had a dream where I died? Was it like the ones I usually get and I'm being ripped apart or was it a plain murder?"

(Yay you guys get to know what a dream about! Enjoy this fact about me.)

"Hey, have you noticed that this TV has 165 Channels!!!!!... but every single one of them is blocked, exept channel 34, and it is about how the string was created... I really need to find something more interesting to do." (and say!)

*turns around to see DM eating one of her cookies*

You know you could have just asked for one, right? *looks slightly annoyed more than anything else* Although I'm kinda impressed that you managed to take one out of my fez while it was still on my head.

Anyway, when are we heading out, WaddleDee?

Lady D emerged from the bathroom after some time- rather splattered with blood now.

"Aside from a few anatomical anomalies I can confirm this was definitely murder. Also why on on earth was there tomato juice on that guy? I mean really pouring a drink on a dead person is rude. Also I wouldn't go into that lavatory if I were you. I think we should use it for a make shift morgue.  You know for when we finally catch the murderer and lynch them, which by the way I still think it was Mena just saying" D snatched up a napkin and began wiping the blood off her hands and face.

"Anyone got something to eat?" She asked and then added "That isn't a god damn melon" 

Archived