[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

13 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

(Caipirinha? Freaking delicious cocktail. Lynch votes are out in the open.)

Asparagus looks around, "We haven't really had much progress in determining the killer's Means, Motive, and Opportunity other than the fact that he's dead... LadyD has determined that the red stain on the body is in fact tomato juice... 

"Actually, this was the mansion of an extremely paranoid and wealthy man. It turned out his security measures were rather... Vulnerable to someone who could access his physical computer. Such as me."

"I made some minor modifications, gathered you lovley people, and here we are! Since you can't look outside now, I'll tell you that it's late afternoon! Some tea perhaps? Maybe coffee?"

*A scream sounds from within the toilet downstairs, but nobody could listen at this point.*
"THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER!!"
*It was the voice of the dragon guy. Conveniently enough, he's been at the toilet so far. There's a few grumbles and the sound of rough paper being ripped. A flush, the sound of a toilet sink being activated and, soon enough, he comes walking out of the restroom, opening the door quietly, and then throws away a crumpled newspaper into the trash can. He scratches his neck and glances around, clueless, before spotting the dead body on the floor. "HOLY ****! DANNY'S DEAD!" He screams out loud. Nobody was around! What was going on?! He pants a little bit before running into a random direction, sniffing around to try and find someone.

"Well isn't it obvious?

The Host couldn't of known one of us would kill Danny right?

And if the power went out, the cameras wouldn't work 

Yet the host still knows who killed Danny

And isn't it just a bit suspicious that the power went out just as the poison took effect?

The host must of known how long it would take for the poison to take effect, so he shut off the power to make it seem like one of us did it.

And if this place was owned by a paranoid man, we would still have phone service. 

So what I'm saying is

The Host killed Danny, somebody call the police."

• Developer

"Alright, let's call the police. Oh wait no, I forgot that there are no phones here for US TO DO SO! Unless someone DOES have a working phone or any other communication device, we'll remain locked in this H. H. Holmes wanna-be place..."

"Yeah, let's believe the word of the madman and self proclaimed murderer! If he says he didn't do it then he OBVIOUSLY couldn't have done it! It's unbelievable why we would ever doubt such a transparently honest and trustworthy person!" *the sarcasm is strong with this one*

Lipton pulls on Tater and Battal's sleeves. "Enough. We're searching the mansion." She proceeds to attempt to pull them forwards, despite being a fraction of their size. "If anyone's coming, you'd better tag along," she says through her teeth as she tugs. They weren't really budging.

Archived