[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

("Flattery much?")

"So we're really doing this, huh? Killing our friends. I'd kind of hoped it wouldn't come to this."

"Sigh. I'd hate to lose you, Mezukie. You really are sweet, you know..."

"...My vote is on Battal."

"Really now.  Why don't you tell us your suspicions, Waddle."

His voice has lost anything resembling friendship.

"As far as we know, Danny died from poison.  Mezukie was sitting at the bar the whole time.  They could have easily snuck something into his drink.  Furthermore, they've been pushing this 'frightened bystander' shtick all this time.  'How could such an innocent youth commit such a terrible crime?'  She's playing you like a fiddle."

"We have literally no evidence for anyone else except for Mezukie.  Much less for me."

"Oh it's fine, I know I'm a big spider thing and not really well known. I don't hate any of you for voting for me.. But if I'd have to vote I guess it would be.. Uh, Battal? Sorry, I don't know what evidence you have on me since I've only been talking to you guys or mourning in the corner but I trust where you guy will go with this. Ack but this is how I actually act... I guess I'm hopeless. Oh but I wasn't at the bar until after Danny died by the way,."

*scratches back of my head*

"Yeah, it's a bit suspicious when you go making up stories about someone to cast them in a bad light." She coldly replies to Mack.

"And you do realize that she could actually be a scared innocent kid, right? Someone just got murdered! Plus we've all been by the bar at some point and could have poisoned Danny at any time, and the smart thing for the killer to do would be get as far away from the bar as they could after slipping the poison." She retorted to Battal.

Somehow, in the current event everyone was able to communicate with one another. Lipton listened in, replying to Mezukie. "You know that's a bar, Mez. You don't drink, and it's all obviously alcohol. They wouldn't keep water back there."

Archived