[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

"I am more than capable of administering a painless death. I know human anatomy very well and I have no qualms about chopping up bodies as demonstrated by the fact that Danny now has a beautiful autopsy done. Although I probably should mention if we are lynching I vote for Mena. Sorry kiddo but you are an obvious choice for assassin. Innocent looking and 'friendly' that is why I think you are the killer" 

"YOU" Athena shouts as the Host speaks. "I WILL FIND YOU! I SWEAR IF I HAVE TO SPEND EVERY WAKING MOMENT OF MY LIFE TRACKING YOU DOWN, I WILL FIND YOU AND MAKE YOU PAY FOR EVERY MOMENT OF THIS! I WILL FIND YOU!!!" She screams, fists clinched and shaking with fury. The tears keep coming.

"Lady D, while I'm heavily skeptical of Mena, I don't think a vote shift is at all likely, and there's a firm possibility they're in cahoots, so please, in the name of what's plausible, make the choice, not because any of us want to, but because we have to."

*wipes away gathering tears*

(You guys are speedy repliers)

Battal sighs.  "Well, with that unpleasantness over with, time to get on with the even-more-unpleasantness in my future."

"I'll be upstairs, making peace with the Great RP In The Sky or whatever the hell I believe in."

Archived