[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

Just now, MenaAthena said:

"Again, I would like to point out that Mack tried to spread a falsehood about me.

"And I apologize. I should have thought about what I was saying.

Just go ahead and lynch me, I'm probably going to be more suspicious in the future."

"I...*sigh* just don't know. Today's just been very stressful, Battal. But it seems like Mezukie's going to be killed no matter what I say, so if it pleases you, I'll switch my vote to her."

*Walks over to Mezukie*

"Listen. If you want, I'll...carry out your lynch. I'll make it as quick and painless as I can, okay? It'll be just like a trip to the dentist..."

*sigh* "Mezukie, I don't think you were suspicious."

"Has it occurred to anyone that a kid wouldn't know what is and isn't at a bar? How could they if they've never drank? Maybe they just thought that since we were all getting something there that that's where the drinks were, and they do stock juice there for cocktails. I think you're all making a mistake here!"

"It pains my heart to sign anyone's death warrant, but sorry Mez, I'm with the others. I have reason to trust Battal, and no strong reason to distrust the others. I daresay you've played the innocent a little too hard."

(*sees 2 people thing* Welp. Dammit.)

Archived