[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

So! Welcome to Mafia, if you have absolutely no clue what this is, or what's going on, then check this thread!:

Ok, so if you didn't sign up, PLEASE DO NOT POST. The above thread can now become a general chat about the game, and (fine) all the other random forum garbage that'll turn up. 

Day cycle is 3 real-world days, I'll do the counting thank you very much, and night is 2 real-world days.

Here's the sign up list: PM's on roles will be going to you reallllly soon, I promise.

Spoiler

Just to spite the grump:

@Lord_Battal

A bit of backstory; 

"Y'know, I don't really see the point in this party. Why get everyone on a forum together in real life? Or more specifically, invite all of their personas (who are apparently real people), to this place. Just makes no sense to me..."

"Eh, free food and booze is never amiss I guess. Also, it's fun. We're all on the same timezone for once. I mean, for once Dara isn't having to keep up."

"True. I keep on expecting..." *Lights go out, a scream comes from the crowd*

"You have got to be ****ting me"

-Beat-

"Christ! What happened?"

"**** do I know."

"HOLY ****! DANNY'S DEAD!"

"Wait, what?" A crowd had formed. There on the floor lay the body of Danny. His drink had spilled onto his shirt, and... 

"I legitimately cannot tell if that's blood or tomato juice"

"Why did he have to be drinking a Bloody Mary?"

"I think we have slightly bigger problems here."

Soto looked up, realising everyone was staring at him. "What? Just because I wear a Richard mask dosn't make me a serial killer, Christ!"

"Besides, it couldn't have been him," Athena said. "We were chatting when the lights went out."

"Christssakes, who was it then?"

(It's cliche. Sue me *******.)

Aaaaaand some important rules:

- You must post at least 5 times per day cycle. Fail to do this and your character becomes a casualty 

- No posting at night. Simple.

- NO POST EDITING, This is so everyone knows what everyone is saying. If you must edit, PM me the original.

- Don't quote your role! We need to be sneaky.

LET THE PARANOIA BEGIN!

*goes near body and inspects it*

"It appears that Dannys has been poisoned since there seem to be no actual entrance or exit wounds from some sort of Weapon"

*Stands up*

"That means Ladys and gentlemans that whoever killed him might not even be in this room nor on this house"

A noise crackled over the intercom.

...*gh*, *Cough*

"Ahem."

"So, it appears the party has been gatecrashed eh? I suspected as much, although it wasn't who I expected to die. Huh." There was a crackling noise, and the voice came back on. "Well then. I guess it's lockdown time. Don't want a wanted criminal getting away, eh?"

There was a grinding sound as bars slid across the windows and doors that could help one to escape. 

"Good luck out there!"

Ok. So here's how this works, you've got to pick apart other people to find out if they're innocent, mafia, or whatever. Every day a vote will be called, and one person will be lynched (if a majority goes for them). The game ends when all townies are dead, or when all mafioso's are dead.

Mobbstars' phone gives off a bleep, to signal an incoming text message. "Can I just step away for a moment? Thanks" Mob turns into one of the bathrooms, and deadlocks the door. 

[REDACTED]

"Sorry about that guys, turns out one of my work friends just had a kid and he wanted to tell me the good news. For some reason I couldn't reply though..."

Archived