[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

*strokes chin*

LadyD, what's the liver temp?

Well, we know when he died... we can scrap gloves as we can't compromise this body even further... fingerprints all over...

Who was the last person who talked to Danny? O__O

(This is my ghost)

Bloody cheek LadyD has! She looks like a pregnant narwhal and she had the nerve to call me fat? Unlike Mrs. Lahdeda, I have to work for a living, and I don't have a manservant monitoring every single thing I eat! 

I should really pass over the veil before I become a poltergeist...

(Just kidding LadyD, you look fabulous in the comics.)

(I have no place in the order of posts. I post because I can and because I know that I won't be online when you guys are XD) 

"You want me to get a liver temp before the body is even cool? Bit keen aren't you and do I look like I have a thermometer on my person? I was expecting a party so I left my medical hand bag at home. Not to worry though given that I still have my dissection kit to hand. Do you know what is worse than dragging a corpse to a bathroom? Dragging a corpse with a mouthy ghost attached to it.. just saying" D winked at them and then laughed.
"Actually a ghost would come in handy, then we could ask who did it! Any one got a ouija board on them?" D it seemed had plenty of gallows humour to spread around. 

"Personally I think Mena did it, Its always the cute ones" D waggled a finger pointedly

((And now I am off to bed, see you all in approx 12 hours. I am finally getting my post comic con sleep)) 

"Where's Mezukie and Danny?!" Mobbstar shouts while jumping out of the chair

"I saw them get murdered in a dr... d... D?" Looking at Lady D. dragging a body, Mob remembers that Danny actually has died.

"Oh dear... Anyhow, what was that about Mena? She may be a bit crazy, but not the Shining kind of crazy.

What? Just about anybody would have relieved NoobModder of his head. Let's forget about that story, alright? Besides, Mack is far more suspicious in my opinion."

(also, where am I in the post order now? :p We should ideally sort it by approximate time of going online UTC. Ideally.)

Archived