[Mafia] The Worst Party Ever

Dannyrulx

6 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

I love how I just told you all that I have random bursts of murdery psycoticness and you're still talking about melon cubes.

And yes Dragon Mage, I have cookies in my hammerspace fez.

(I did make note of it in parentheses)

"Alright, Battal, Aspa, Pee, Giddy, let's have a search about the mansion. And frankly, I say we should be wary of Mena"

"Mr. Who, I beleive we're a-ok until nightfall, by which time we'll have returned."

*if everyone mentioned consents, quickly maps out mansion*

"But while we explore, what are goin to do with the body? what if the police suddenly comes and thinks that were us who killed him, and then they take us to jail?"

"..."

"Nevermind, i would prefer that than to stay here with this crazy guy in a room streaming how we eat cookies,candy and melon cubes."

13 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

(don't worry, I can do that anyway!)

(....Say. Do you happen to like this RP-er-ing thing? Because if you think you're good at it, and this goes for anyone, well, I've got something for you.)

(pls no advertise here, and I'll consider that, but I do realize that I've been a jackass and will likely die first, so I'm gonna say I'm not good at this)

(If someone misses turn order, can they post late, or are they just out of luck?)

"I may or may not have been spacing out for the past twenty minutes or so. Anyone care to explain everything to me, in as excruciating detail as possible?"

"I kid, of course. It seems as though everyone's got the situation under control. YKW, Mena, and anyone else who wishes to join our group - just tell me when you're ready to leave. Until then, I'll be reading my book."

*Sits against wall, opens book*

"...Wait, Mena, you've killed people before?"

If I remember correctly, I've only ever actually killed two people, and they had it coming. Plus you guys would be able to tell when I was having one of my episodes; it'd be glaringly obvious there was something wrong with me. 

I think you must be confusing me with someone else, Battal. I don't even have a dragon.

Archived