Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Conner looked back once he heard something being thrown down. He saw T.O.M gesturing for the revolver and thought nothing of it as went over and gave it back to him before going back to Matthew.

Edited by Mezukie

Art slowly clapped,
"And I thought I had no social skills, well done Fox..." Art told her and by the look on her face she wasn't too pleased about the topic of conversation either.
"Why don't you pluck that stupid bird you got and then maybe we might be able to have some dinner.

Art had actually managed to get a small fire going in the interim and was now pulling logs over to it to add later. 

• Like 4

Sylvia almost immediately morphed into fox form. She turned to TOM and shouted: "WHAT DID I DO WRONG? I COMMITED NO CRIMES! I FIXED YOUR 'SALE' SIGN!" She breathed in, before turning to Art. "If you'd have asked, I had a lighter..."

She walked off, into the woods.

(Ninja'd)

Edited by Dannyrulx

Matthew was sad to see the winged lady go, but he guessed she just needed some time alone. Sometimes, he did, too. He made a private vow to ask her what was upsetting her later, though, so he could maybe help her feel better about it. That thought aside, Conner was still waiting for him to respond, so he replied to his question with a sudden burst of enthusiasm.

"Oh, this is Wiffleball!" He held its paw with one hand, then moved it back and forth in a waving motion.

"He's my best friend."

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

"I... will go for a quick flight...!" she said with tears in her eyes and some sniffs inbetween the words. Arca quickly spread out her wings and jumped into the air, going up at a high speed. Some feathers where left behind because of the hurried take-off.

(She left, but you might not've seen it, since it was at the end of the page.)

• Like 3

Just now, Dannyrulx said:

(Arca's still there. I left)

26 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

"I... will go for a quick flight...!" she said with tears in her eyes and some sniffs inbetween the words. Arca quickly spread out her wings and jumped into the air, going up at a high speed. Some feathers where left behind because of the hurried take-off.

(Wat)

(Alas, the Ninja becomes the Ninja'd.)

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 3

Bell accepted the box that seemed to give the machine the ability to talk. Sylvia would really have to be more careful with how she removed it; she could end up damaging something beyond repair if she kept being so careless. She went to the back of the machine and attempted to reattach it the way she had seen it done, thinking about how unfortunate it was that the young boy had to hear that conversation, even if he didn't understand it. One of her hands twitched under her coat. This would be much easier if she could use her other arms...

("Oh, well this looks like it'll be a fun little RP to follow!  An angel, a few children, a silly malfunctioning robot, and a fox lady.  Sounds like good, clean, family fun.  What could possibly go wrong?")

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, Lord_Battal said:

("Oh, well this looks like it'll be a fun little RP to follow!  An angel, a few children, a silly malfunctioning robot, and a fox lady.  Sounds like good, clean, family fun.  What could possibly go wrong?")

(Murphy just arrived. Says his lawyer'll be here soon.)

Red saw the whole commotion. He ran over to where they were. "Guys! Wait!" he shouted out. It was no use, they were too far to hear him now. Red hung his head in defeat and turned back to the robot. If Red had acted sooner, he may have been able to prevent the argument.

There's no need to fight.

Everyone, just came down. No one's hunting anyone here.

Red sighed and helped Bell with the voicebox. On a side note, Red hoped Matthew only like bunnies. He couldn't help to picture being chased by a kid and being squeezed like a soft toy. He shuddered.

Sylvia returned, flushed and red-face. "So..." She spotted Red. There was an imperceptible beat, and she continued. "I was gonna show you how to char-cook a bird." She began picking up various objects, before slitting the stomach open with a piece of flint. She put the guts to one side and wrapped the headless, gutless meat in grass, each end secured with twigs. She then placed the entire thing on the fire, and drew out the bottle of coke. She took a swig, and looked at the remaining amount. Sighing, she tossed it to Red. "That's for me chasing you. I should've been more... In control" 

Red was put off by the gutting of the animal but he knew it was necessary to stay alive. She tossed a bottle with a small amount of Coke over to him as an apology for chasing him earlier. "Thanks" he said. For some reason he still felt uneasy. Why was her face flushed red when she came back? Maybe it was nothing. Red took a swallow. After all that had happened today, he needed a drink.

"I asked for matches hours ago! " art snapped. Then the bird was gutted and art covered her mouth and ran off.  Her stomach upset by the smell that wafted her way.  

(( short post at comic con))

Arca made a sloppy landing behind a berry bush, and a boulder. She fell to her knees, and supported herself from collapsing on the ground with her arms. Arca went to into sitting position, stuffing her face in her legs and hugging them with her arms, and began sobbing a little bit.

Following the trail of feathers, Hal spots the girl on the ground and slowly approaches her 

"Hey..."

He sits next to her.

"That fox girl is probably just nervous. I'm sure she didn't mean to be so aggressive to you."

Red was worried about Hal and Arca. It was getting late and they weren't back yet. He was also hoping that no rivalry would start up between Arca and Sylvia. Everyone's gonna need to get along if we all want to get out of this place. Two people hating each other was the last thing they needed.

• Like 2