Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Arca lifts Wiffleball up to her head, exhales air into him and he becomes alive

"Well, some things do not need to live for them to be your friend. When I was younger, I had a red ruby, and took him everywhere with me! Until one day my father had sold him, which I was not perticularly happy about, hahaha!" Arca seemed to have fun digging up old memories.

• Like 3

"Hey that's what friends are for. I'm glad we have Bell and Red to help you, I was never really good at fixing electronics unless I had some kind of manual then I might be able to but I wouldn't have high hopes," Conner said as he thought of the times he got shocked while trying to fix something that he had no clue how it worked at his job. He shivered at the thought of how many times that had actually happened... Man his job was a dead trap now that he thought of it.

(Certainly better than enslaved shadow monsters, that's for sure.)

"Oh!" Matthew loved telling stories, too. "Well, one time I was at the zoo with Wiffleball. But when mom said it was time to go home, I found out I didn't have him with me! Man, I was so scared, I waited at the lost and found for an hour to see if he'd show up. When the staff finally found him, they said he was on a bench next to the giraffes...Maybe he really liked looking at the animals, haha!"

• Like 2

"Well, it's a place where they keep a lot of animals, and you can pay to come see them all in one place!" Matthew had a wide grin on his face. "And the animals all normally live in different places, so there's a bunch of little habitats for them. It's actually really cool!"

"Wow! How curious, it does sound like fun!" She gave Wiffleball back to Matthew and started playing around with her Halo again. "Brr!" She put her wings around her body in a hugging-fashion. "Are you not cold... uhh... oh! I haven't even told you my name yet! Well, my name is Arca. It has been great to conversate with you! May I ask for your name?" she said.

"Actually... speaking of stones..." Arca started rummaging around on the inside of her waist-ring. "Aha! The sapphire!" She pulled out a faceted blue stone. "That might explain why I was so cold. The sapphire adds the competency of water to your attacks, however it also lowers your temperature." She held it with two hands, since it was a little heavy. The stone shined brightly in the light that the fire was producing.

Edited by RyanandLink

Banking on the robot being unable to detect sarcasm, Sylvia said "Your boss sounds great!" She picked up a screwdriver Bell had left behind, and opened up another cavity in T.O.M. After a few moments, she had gotten a motor working, although she had no clue what it did.

"Don't get any ideas by the way Conner, I heard that..."

Conner put his hands up defensively "I mean uhm yeah what T.O.M said your a great person!" He moved so he could see what Sylvia was doing. "So, how did you learn about all this electrical stuff? I mean you said you lived for quiet a while so was it a hobby or did you do anything with it?"

"Remember how I said I served in 'Nam? I was a mechanic. Although, to be fair, a half-track is easier to fix than this. I've no idea how he was made..." One of her tails curled around an Allen wrench and 'handed' it to her. "These Kitts make it much easier though, I was using just two hands in the army."