Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

"Fantastic! Oh, watch out--!" She quickly grabbed Halan's hand for him to regain his balance. "Uhh, right! I think you have definitely improved! You... will be better at self-defense now." Arca said, quickly letting go of his hand and she dropped the stick back on the ground. 

• Like 1

(So sleepy, I'm sorry I got to go. Bed. Help. Sleeep. *ded*)

Halan falls down. He's DED

(Oh! Nvm, one more post!)

Hal blushes even more hows this even possible.

"thanks" he says in a whisper

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 2

"YES! DOGS ARE THE BEST! THE BEST I TELL YOU!" T.O.M happily announces. The boss had a dog. According to his scanners it was "SO CUTE!" T.O.M turned around to look at bell to say "SORRY MISS. I CAN'T REALLY CONTROL THE ELECTRICITY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME."

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1

Conner laughed "Yeah! I wish I could of showed you Jack. He loves company." he stood up "But Sylvia's right we don't want anything going wrong with you and I don't think I'll try to be mugged again. Or at least I hope so," he looked over at Sylvia "Your not going to try and mug me again right?" Conner seemed to skip over the whole I didn't mug you part of her speech. 

"Feh. Dogs. All they do is hurt us and hunt us and kill us and..." She transformed back into human form and a tear dripped down her face. "... And I don't get what's so great about those stupid slobbering mutts that humans dreamt up and are now genetically raping to the point where you're killing them! And then you use them to kill us!"

Edited by Dannyrulx

Conner looked at Sylvia in question. Ok she was crying and being emotional distressed.. He accepted the revolver from T.O.M then wondered if Sylvia was just emotional from the whole age thing or she really didn't like dogs. Well he really didn't want to be slapped again so he just decided to back up a bit and sit next to Bell hoping to not be seen by the fox girl who he couldn't get what was bothering her. I mean she wasn't hunted right? Wait maybe she was.. Well Whatever happened he had no clue how to fix it so staying quiet was his best choice.

• Like 1

"SO TELL ME MISS AIRY FAIRY, ARE YOUR PEOPLE KILLED REGULARILY FOR SPORT? DO FELLOW ANGELS VEIW YOU AS 'FAIR GAME?' DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE IN ISOLATED COMMUNITIES, OR FOREVER HIDE YOUR SPECIES? THE GODDAMN SQUIRREL PROBABLY HAS AN EASIER TIME OF IT!"

Bell seemed to grow more timid at everyone mentioning her fixing this contraption. She thought of herself as a good tinkerer. However, this machine was almost completely alien to her, yet everyone seemed to think that she could repair it easily. It would be embarrassing to admit that she had very little clue of what she was doing... All the sudden shouting wasn't helping her feel any better either.

Conner looked around nervously, While he was use to a lot of barking he wasn't use to people arguing so much. And there was a kid here to make this worse. He doubted Matthew needed to see this or hear. He got up and walked over to Mathew "Hey," he said smiling and trying to distract the boy from what just happened. "What's your stuff animals name?" he hoped it would work and get Matthew's attention away from the conflict while it died down.

"I... will go for a quick flight...!" she said with tears in her eyes and some sniffs inbetween the words. Arca quickly spread out her wings and jumped into the air, going up at a high speed. Some feathers where left behind because of the hurried take-off.