Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

"Ow!" Halan hit Arca on her shoulder.
"Haha! Wow, look at that! You did it!" Arca said. "See? I told you you had some sort of skill!" She said. 

Arca had let Halan hit him, since that was what the teachers did as well. It gave the students more confidence in themselves, and made them more eager to try out new techniques.

"Okay. Now, let us practise your defense. Do not worry, I will not hit hard, and I will show you my plan before executing it." she said to Halan. "So try standing in a way you feel you are comfortable with defending yourself."

• Like 1

Conner looked back at Sylvia. How old was she? Hmm, well did she mean human years or fox? Well he didn't know fox so he guessed human. Since she called him kiddo and then said this does that mean she was like his parents age? Maybe slightly less? "Uh I dunno... 30?" Conner said as he looked confused at the question. That meant she could call him kiddo right? Or was he guessing to low..

(alternate :104 years old and Sylvia mauls him)

(Sylvia is actually really old, and she was gonna maul him if he said anything higher than twenty. (She looks like she's on the far side of being a teen))

She laughed. Each one of her tails snaking out. Two grabbed his legs and yanked him upwards, and the other one slapped him in the face. She grinned, showing off an impressive row of teeth for a creature that isn't that much of a hunter. "One more guess!" She giggled and said it in a sing-song voice. (Also, yes this is her messing around. She's Kitsune, not werewolf)

Conner's eye widened. He was not only suspended in air by some fox girl but was slapped and then given another chance to guess while the fox giggled. What was up with that? Yikes, this was why he was dreading his parents bringing up having a girl for him. They were to weird. "Uhhh..." Well since 30 seemed to be not what the girl wanted that meant she was younger right? T.O.M then acted up and seemed to be on his side. Maybe the robot could get him out of this!

Edited by Mezukie
typos are a thing

"So I am going to hit you via a swing downwards, and after that I will attempt to go for your right-side. Same tactic as you used on me!" Arca said while demonstrating what she was gonna do. 
"Here I go! Three, two, one... strike!" she did the attack a little faster than she would have liked, but she didn't put much force into it.

"NYaaahhhh!" Conner yelled as he was thrown. As he was caught by T.O.M and he decided to not guess an age ever again. Been there done that. "Oh no, thank you" he said as he smiled at the robot. He then looked back at the fox girl when she said her age. "Ohhh so you were mad I guessed lower!" that has to be it he thought as he rubbed his cheek. 

Edited by Mezukie
  • Like 1

"YOU ARE HEREBY PLACED INTO WITNESS PROTECTION. IF YOU W-WISH TO NOT GET MUGGED AGAIN, PLEASE STAY NEAR ME. WE COULD BECOME BEST BUDS EVEN!" T.O.M told Conner. "ALSO, SCANNERS SHOW SHE IS ACTUALLY 132 YEARS OLD."

Edited by Youknowwho

Conner smiled forgetting the question that was just asked. "Sure! I never had a best friend besides my dog Jack, you like dogs at all?"

(beginning of a beautiful friendship, which is a kind of ship right?)

Edited by Mezukie
  • Like 1