Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

"Eli? Never heard of that currency... And I've used most human currencies, and a few different Kitsune ones... What's it like? Is it a coin? How much does a loaf of bread cost! Is is printed? Does it have a king or queen on it? SO MANY QUESTIONS!" She had gotten distracted very fast, and now all of her tails were whipping around behind her, causing a draught.

Edited by Dannyrulx
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, RyanandLink said:

This one barely costed me 12 Eli! And it is of great quality."

("Now you can get one of your own for just 10.99!  And if you call in within 15 minutes, we'll give you double the gems for the same low price!  That's 2 Sapphires for just 10.99!*  Call today!")

(*While supplies last.  2nd gem may cost your soul/dignity.  See store for details.)

• Like 8

"Trust me, Kitsune are always very interested in money. Always. Aaaaaaaallllwaaaaaaayyyys."

Her tails were moving so fast that they were actually blurring. "Ireallywanttoknowmostlysoicanrobangelsblindifievergetthechance,mostlybecausekitsunehaveahistoryofbeingkarmahoudinis..."

She panted, her tongue starting to  peek out from her mouth.

"O-oh, uh, well, it is a coin..." she started searching her pockets, and got 4 coins out of them. "This is four Eli. They are made out of Citrine, one of the more special materials. Uh, I remember two loaves of bread costed about... 0,15 Eli. So I suppose one would be about 0.07 Eli. It has got two wings forged on the back and the King on the front. Uhh... do you wish to... inspect it up close?"

Matthew shied away from the commotion. He never really was one to be comfortable in crowds, and especially not when there was shouting. Instead, he tore a slice of meat from the turkey and sat down a little ways away, nibbling the cut but not saying anything.

Edited by WaddleDee

Sylvia had stopped paying attention around 'material'. Already she was flipping one of the coins. "Huh... Citrine..."

She bit it, like you would a gold coin. "This is Tungsten. Polished tungsten, pure, no coating..."

She tossed the coin into the air, saying; "call it!"

Edited by Dannyrulx

"Wait, you wish to rob 'angels'? ...Hahahaha!!" Arca started laughing. "Well, do realize, we Scalae are almost always armed, have multiple gems in use and are very well trained for duel." She said. "Even regular citizens have gotten teached the ways of self defense. It would be foolish to--- hey! That is not yours!"

She caught it and turned it over. "Tails, the robot gets it." She casually tossed it over to T.O.M, whilst replying; "Yadda Yadda Yadda. Kitsune have robbed Oni, tricked samurai and killed gods. I think minor larceny on some angels should be easy enough."

"Gimme just..." She checked an imaginary watch. "Two seconds, OK? I think I'm finally getting my fourth tail!" She checked her current tails.

"Damn, no such luck."

As she said this, she hopped backwards and caught onto a tree-branch with her tails. Swinging back and forth, she started flipping the other coin and whistling. The Angel wouldn't recognise the tune, but it was 'Oh when the saints come marching in'

"That is enough!" Arca drew her sword. Her Halo was emitting a red-ish glow. She pointed her sword at Sylvia, and made a jump for the tree she was swinging on. She slashed the branch the fox-girl used off of it, causing it to fall down. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dannyrulx said:

She bit into the chicken, and saw Red standing apart from the group. She shuffled over a bit on the log she was sitting on, and said "hey, why're you standing out there? Fire's nice! I don't bite..."

"Actually..."

"Oh, that's fine" Red said "I don't eat meat and I'm not particularly hungry right now anyway. I'll collect more berries and carrots tomorrow an, if I'm lucky, I'll find some acorns as well"

---

"Hmm..." Red thought about Sylvia's choice in music. Not particularly one he felt like listening to right now but he decided to just go with it for now.

---

"Whoa" Red watched as another fight broke out. "Girls, please! Stop fighting!" Red shouted.