Maxwell's Playground

LadyD

Sylvia had sprung off, four tails constricting Arca's wings. She grabbed the angel's legs, and hurled them forward in a judo throw, catapulting her forward. She sprung back, tossing a purse into the air, and twirling what looked like a sword.

Edited by Dannyrulx

Art had absently been collecting grass when the sounds of battle made her look up. In the distance she could see two figures up a tree or some such. She heaved a frustrated sigh, how were they going to survive this place if they couldn't even get along for 5 minutes? The sun was in late afternoon and time dashing away whilst they fought each other as much as those hound things.

Art gathered her large pile of grass and started to head back. Maybe she should just give up and go off on her own. Maybe it was better to be alone. 

Once they got to the spot Conner sat down and just watched the fight. He wasn't crazy enough to try and break up a fight between two girls much less one an angel with a sword and the other a fox hybrid. Well at least they were away and had music on too. He only hummed along as the two beat each other up.

• Like 1

Sylvia rolled her jawline, tucking the purse away into the folds of her jacket, before pulling out a small handgun. "M1911 Semi-Automatic pistol, loaded with .45 calibre bullets. US army standard sidarm for a few years. Only got a magazine for it though. Oh, and your scabbard, thanks for that." She winked and sprinted forward, slicing horizontally across Arca's stomach.

Just now, Lord_Battal said:

(Hm.  This whole scenario seems slightly familiar, but I can't quite put my finger on it.  What could it be?)

(Shaddap Battal, this time I didn't start it.)

(I really don't think this song (or any song) is good in this situation).

Red decided they weren't going to listen to words so he picked up a few stones and threw them at their heads to get their attention.

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 1

Conner looked at T.O.M "You know this is why I don't date, they act crazy and I have no clue what to do about it. I don't think that's just because ones and angel and the others a fox either," he said being glad he was with the robot and choosing to not try to do anything of the situation. 

• Like 3

(My god. The entire point of my character is to be a foil. It clearly says, plain as day, in my BIO!)

Unfortunately for Red, Sylvia's tails simply plucked them out of the air and tossed them back at him, without a glance from the woman herself. 

The slice was shielded by her waist-ring. "How dare you...!" Arca's Halo was now a fierce red, and was glowing like the scales of an enraged dragonfly. She kicked the gun out of Sylvia's hands, and tackled her. Arca got up quickly, pointing her sword at the fox's neck. "Now... I request for my items to be returned." she said very angrily.

(Danny, do you know what happens to foils in this kind of group-based survival story?)

(The others get sick of the foil's sh*t and kill them.)

(Please try to learn from Wave after Wave.)

Edited by Lord_Battal
  • Like 2

Conner looked back to the fight. "Please tell me you'll never act like that. I mean I highly doubt it but I'd rather be safe than sorry at this point," he sighed wondering how many times there had been a fight today.

(I'm good you know over here with T.O.M, listening to music, avoiding the drama. Yup all good -gives thumbs up-)

• Like 1

"Look, it was a coin. My whiskers though? They're a SENSORY ORGAN. THAT WAS LIKE CUTTING OFF ONE OF MY EARS." She hurled the scabbard at her face, and followed it up with the coin. "Red, please tell me squirrels have a weird folksy thing to help with this?"