Shipwrecked Build 170972 - March 23rd

26 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Nice job!

What about Seaworthy, were there any reworks or something? I've lost my world while entering caves (which I explored long ago) - "Carving out cave" appears for eternity, and dismerging worlds cause crash :C 

Whoa, it works, my world is back! But there are totally new caves... Damn, my 70 bee boxes and all this precious stuff! Gonna try dismerging worlds, let's see what will happen.

Hi all (an please excuse my bad english),

when I played shipwrecked this morning (a few hours before the "seas the day" update) everything was fine.

Now, after this update abigail inclines to stop fallowing Wendy just like packim did before.

But if I go back to catch up with her, she still don't really fallow as usual.

Starting the game new only seems to work if Abi was near Wendy when quitting.

A restart during Wendy is all alone while Abi remains on the spot where she "decided" to leave Wendy won't solve the problem and even by restarting with Abi nearby will not work permanently, after about 20 minutes, Abi was ready to start her next solo trip.

Are there other Wendyplayer, sharing this Trouble in Paradise-Problem? or is it just "my" Wendy, respectively does Abi just hate me an not Wendy?

Fraukie

9 hours ago, Fraukie said:

Hi all (an please excuse my bad english),

when I played shipwrecked this morning (a few hours before the "seas the day" update) everything was fine.

Now, after this update abigail inclines to stop fallowing Wendy just like packim did before.

But if I go back to catch up with her, she still don't really fallow as usual.

Starting the game new only seems to work if Abi was near Wendy when quitting.

A restart during Wendy is all alone while Abi remains on the spot where she "decided" to leave Wendy won't solve the problem and even by restarting with Abi nearby will not work permanently, after about 20 minutes, Abi was ready to start her next solo trip.

Are there other Wendyplayer, sharing this Trouble in Paradise-Problem? or is it just "my" Wendy, respectively does Abi just hate me an not Wendy?

Fraukie

I can second this, and will post it in the bugs thread if not already. As of this update Abigail is bugged and will stop following Wendy, even attacking enemies when she's just offscreen won't trigger her. Shame I found a nice base island so close to Yaarctopus too.

Gears only repair 12.5% of a Iron Wind or half a day worth. With the Floaty Boat Knight nerf it is just too small, you need 2 Gears per day and up to 100+ Gears if you use it all year long.

Iron Wind is supposed to be an end-game sail but there is no point of using it if you sink more time in upkeep that it saves. Please increase the repair to at least 25%, probably even 50% to make it viable. Thank you!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Kuirem said:

Please increase the repair to at least 25%, probably even 50% to make it viable. Thank you!

@Bryce please, do. You were MVP with the Magiluminecence refuel. Be my hero again. :love_heart:

Also, seriously, please buff poison again. Or at the very least add a world option so people that have difficulty with it can set the duration to 1 day and let the default as indefinitely.

Edit : Also Woodlegs needs some changing. For starters make it so Trees don't burn when hit by the Sea Legs again. Don't know why you guys changed it. Second, buff the Lucky Hats treasure spawn rate and remove the ability to make monkey spawn treasure. Make the perk about Woodlegs, not a an island full of hundreds of Monkeys wearing hats. Let us have kinda-OP Woodlegs. He's the only Character in SW worth considering for late game, and makes sense considering what you have to go through to unlock him.

Edited by TeoSS69
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, TeoSS69 said:

@Bryce please, do. You were MVP with the Magiluminecence refuel. Be my hero again. :love_heart:

Also, seriously, please buff poison again. Or at the very least add a world option so people that have difficulty with it can set the duration to 1 day and let the default as indefinitely.

I didn't got poisoned since....5 worlds (more or less 500 days) so it doesn't bother me personally,

if poison lasts 1000 days or only 1 day, but I still don't like the poison nerf... thats strange. ^__^

A world option would be the best idea for all I guess, that beeing said...the best option is still never get poisoned, fear the old blood. ^^

• Like 2