Bryce

Shipwrecked Build 170972 - March 23rd

oCrapaCreeper    3,114

RIP poison mechanics. 

Poison was already irrelevant outside of early game, now it's irrelevant everywhere. Just remove it from the game why don't ya.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 3

Maslak    4,240
26 minutes ago, Maslak said:

Nice job!

What about Seaworthy, were there any reworks or something? I've lost my world while entering caves (which I explored long ago) - "Carving out cave" appears for eternity, and dismerging worlds cause crash :C 

Whoa, it works, my world is back! But there are totally new caves... Damn, my 70 bee boxes and all this precious stuff! Gonna try dismerging worlds, let's see what will happen.

Fraukie    0

Hi all (an please excuse my bad english),

when I played shipwrecked this morning (a few hours before the "seas the day" update) everything was fine.

Now, after this update abigail inclines to stop fallowing Wendy just like packim did before.

But if I go back to catch up with her, she still don't really fallow as usual.

Starting the game new only seems to work if Abi was near Wendy when quitting.

A restart during Wendy is all alone while Abi remains on the spot where she "decided" to leave Wendy won't solve the problem and even by restarting with Abi nearby will not work permanently, after about 20 minutes, Abi was ready to start her next solo trip.

Are there other Wendyplayer, sharing this Trouble in Paradise-Problem? or is it just "my" Wendy, respectively does Abi just hate me an not Wendy?

Fraukie

Xedlord    1,187
2 hours ago, queenb33 said:

eh... Koalas????   Ive never seen them??!!  Where the Ferk do I find Koalas and what do they do???

He means koalaphants (koala and elephant put together) 

• Like 2

Gingerbread    324

I am happy about seaweed nerf, monkey drop nerf and silly monkey ball adjustment. Thanks for listening us :F

Edited by Gingerbread
  • Like 1

DragonMage156    26,442
48 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

The sand castle can no longer be repaired with a sewing kit.

I didn't even know it could :/ (or used to).

• Like 2

AnonymousKoala    3,635
7 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Au contraire, Maxwell belongs to Wolly.

wait what.

what's the examination quote. YOU MUST TELL ME

also what's the magic seal according to quotes? I cant understand what it is supposed to be

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Fraukie said:

Hi all (an please excuse my bad english),

when I played shipwrecked this morning (a few hours before the "seas the day" update) everything was fine.

Now, after this update abigail inclines to stop fallowing Wendy just like packim did before.

But if I go back to catch up with her, she still don't really fallow as usual.

Starting the game new only seems to work if Abi was near Wendy when quitting.

A restart during Wendy is all alone while Abi remains on the spot where she "decided" to leave Wendy won't solve the problem and even by restarting with Abi nearby will not work permanently, after about 20 minutes, Abi was ready to start her next solo trip.

Are there other Wendyplayer, sharing this Trouble in Paradise-Problem? or is it just "my" Wendy, respectively does Abi just hate me an not Wendy?

Fraukie

I can second this, and will post it in the bugs thread if not already. As of this update Abigail is bugged and will stop following Wendy, even attacking enemies when she's just offscreen won't trigger her. Shame I found a nice base island so close to Yaarctopus too.

MeingroessterFan    4,139
4 hours ago, AnonymousKoala said:

wait what.

what's the examination quote. YOU MUST TELL ME

also what's the magic seal according to quotes? I cant understand what it is supposed to be

Sorry, there are no quotes, I was just making a silly joke.

AnonymousKoala    3,635
Just now, MeingroessterFan said:

Sorry, there are no quotes, I was just making a silly joke.

to make up for that, help me with the magic seal. 

Clwnbaby    938

Noobs win again, poison nerfed.  So sad.  This is becoming a real annoying and bad habit of Klei's

• Like 4

AnonymousKoala    3,635
30 minutes ago, Clwnbaby said:

Noobs win again, poison nerfed.  So sad.  This is becoming a real annoying and bad habit of Klei's

*Capys.

Remember, Capy is the main company behind Shipwrecked.

Also, new RoG worlds require magma turf for cobblestones, not rocky. 

CaptainFun    432

I haven't played SW yet because I wanted to hold off until it was complete, but I'm kind of disappointed at the poison nerf. Was hoping it would live up to the horror stories I've heard. 

1 hour ago, TeoSS69 said:

@Bryce please, do. You were MVP with the Magiluminecence refuel. Be my hero again. :love_heart:

Also, seriously, please buff poison again. Or at the very least add a world option so people that have difficulty with it can set the duration to 1 day and let the default as indefinitely.

I didn't got poisoned since....5 worlds (more or less 500 days) so it doesn't bother me personally,

if poison lasts 1000 days or only 1 day, but I still don't like the poison nerf... thats strange. ^__^

A world option would be the best idea for all I guess, that beeing said...the best option is still never get poisoned, fear the old blood. ^^

• Like 2

CaptainFun    432
1 minute ago, HeilerderWelten said:

the best option is still never get poisoned, fear the old blood. ^^

By the gods, fear it, Laurence. 

• Like 1