Chat Topic: What's on your mind?

DragonMage156

2 hours ago, wathgrithr said:

if we're talking about whats on our minds still then may i just vent a question ?

can someone please tell me why bologna doesn't rhyme with lasagna?

:confused: uh... idk.

Also, who needs to drive when you can fly?

Obviously me for some reason :/

Also, anyone else find the DS Valentines cards cute? ^w^

3 hours ago, Sporb said:

But Valentine isn't even that cool.

Why's her name Valentine, anyway? What kind of a name is that?

Well, what kind of name is "Sporb"? I know some people called Valentine, but nobody called Sporb.

EDIT: Your name sounds like a hybrid of a deep sea sponge and a blobfish. :p

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

Ah... That Vanilla, real sugar Pepsi hits the spot...

this message is brought to you by Pepsi but not really

I prefer Pepsi Max.

7 hours ago, Mack18853 said:

What's a valentine?

You guys mean this Valentine?

valentinesday-by-oh8.jpg

That is both lewd and out right distubing at the same time o_o

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Well, what kind of name is "Sporb"? I know some people called Valentine, but nobody called Sporb.

EDIT: Your name sounds like a hybrid of a deep sea sponge and a blobfish. :p

Well, Sporb's a perfectly normal name where I come from.

A blobfish? Really? I thought it sounded more like something crossed with an orb. A spork, maybe? Wait, no, that'd just be silly.

30 minutes ago, Sporb said:

Well, Sporb's a perfectly normal name where I come from.

A blobfish? Really? I thought it sounded more like something crossed with an orb. A spork, maybe? Wait, no, that'd just be silly.

Of course, that would just be ridiculous.

An orb and a spoon on the other hand...

SPOILERS FOR IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED HL2 EPISODE 2 YET. SERIOUSLY, IF YOU PLAN ON PLAYING IT, OR HAVEN'T BEATEN  IT, DON'T LOOK PAST THE SPOILER. THIS ALSO IS A RANT. I'm serious.

Spoiler

The way HL2 Episode2 ended was a huge-a cliffhanger. Seriously, a combine Overwatch (i think that's what they're called, right) kills Eli and Dog comes to save the day. But that;s how it ends. No continuation was ever made and it's terrible because there's stuff for an Episode 3 and Episode 4 and it's like "This looked so cool, and Valve canceled the episodic games, and they're holding back on HL3, and L4D3: And for what? Their tech with HTC with a piece of VR Tech set to come out eventually and no content to be announced when it comes out? Wow. You're holding back possibly the most anticipated game and you're holding it behind just so you could make your VR headset? I understand Valve is an innovator, but they don't need to make something every time that is going to be "Revelutionary". No. You don't need that. It's like trying to make "The Best" set of cookies. You really can't. And Valve hasn't put forward much effort into putting out games that even though people would want, are something they would love to get their hands on, like HL3, or L4D3. Things that could show prowess for Source 2 but no, they update possibly the most played game to run this engine and just leave it there. Seriously? I understand MOBA's are all the rave now-a-days, but not everybody plays them (such as yours truly). And you know what? I don't get it. You could've put out a much more powerful Source Film Maker, but no. Go with your #1 most played game. Yeah, let's forget about games that are fan favorites and focus on this groovy new game genre that peaked in popularity.

/Rant. sorry if it sounds rude, but 1. Somebody has to say it.  And 2. If Valve cared about their fans, they'd show them some attention and be honest with the state of certain things is (besides the Vive. We already know they're working on it.)

Archived