Chat Topic: What's on your mind?

DragonMage156

• Developer
3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ugh, Summer is truly a heated battle (lol :p ) and not just in DS. If you live in NZ, Aussie or a desert somewhere, you'll know what I mean -_-

I live in Brazil, is that bad enough? Blegh... glad I'm in the South, at least here we have Winter.

9 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I live in Brazil, is that bad enough? Blegh... glad I'm in the South, at least here we have Winter.

And i'm sitting here in cozy 9°C.

Seriously i rather prefer cold weather over heat at least with extremly cold weather i can just wear jackets to stay warm but what do you do when it's 30+°C outside? I mean you can't remove more when you already sit in your underware and have a fan sitting next to you.

Ugh i already dread summer.

Get yourself a cave. The stone retains cold throughout summer and is better at keeping the warmth in winter.

Of course that's not much good when your cave is approximately two square kilometers large and has several gaping holes in its ceiling.

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Get yourself a cave. The stone retains cold throughout summer and is better at keeping the warmth in winter.

Of course that's not much good when your cave is approximately two square kilometers large and has several gaping holes in its ceiling.

You know what I understood?... Something to do with a thermal stone :/

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Can someone tell me how trading for DST works? What are the keys for? And, any good pictures of all the GoH skins? I'm interested to see what they look like ^_^

No idea considering all my pals that own DST don't tend to play with me and i have no interest to play with randoms because i have no interest for some jackass to either destroy my stuff or just steal all my food because i know what the hell i'm doing.

At max i could say that it might work like TF2 or Dota2 where you can use the Keys to unlock special Crates to unlock special skins but that's just an uneducated guess.

1 minute ago, MenaAthena said:

"Yoga pants are a perfectly acceptable form of clothing and I will wear them to church if I want to.

Unless you tell me I can't. Then I can't."

Considering the **** i saw people wear at College i suppose you can wear whatever the hell you like and wherever you like (although i doubt Yogapants look good when you visit a fancy restaurant XD)

Just now, Mr.P said:

Considering the **** i saw people wear at College i suppose you can wear whatever the hell you like and wherever you like (although i doubt Yogapants look good when you visit a fancy restaurant XD)

Psh, I make yoga pants look goooood. *pose*

Archived