Chat Topic: What's on your mind?

DragonMage156

So has anyone seen the Trailer for the new Ghostbusters movie?

Gotta say it looks like hot garbadge so thanks Sony for ruining one of my Favourite Childhood franchises. Specialy the cast is just awefull from what a saw and just from a trailer you can see that they have no idea how to write a proper Comedie (seriously the scene with the Vomitghost went on far to long)

Well if you excuse me i think i have to A) Rewatch both Ghostbuster 1 and 2 and also need to get my hand on the Ghostbusters Videogame again what i will instead see as the last Ghostbusters movie and try to forget that this reboot was ever a thing.

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I just got my computer back today and it's like:

comedic dragons aside, anyone still wanting to play DST with me, I should have Steam and a few games setup tomorrow. I kinda ran out of time today ^^'

I would be up to although considering Timezones it might be a tad harder (living in Europe so somewhat different time) but otherwise i'm always up for a round.

Steamprofile is in my Signature.

I'm sorry the I'm late for this but I made this for you guys (Just saw thread)

It's a little cut off but I'll type out what they're saying below ( It's a portal/don't starve cross over)

Spoiler

56e05fa37ceb3_dontstarveandprotalcrossov

Galdos (maxwell):Here we are. The broken puppet room. Try not to trip over the ones not completely burned, ok pal?

Intelligence core (Wilson): One half cup gold. One fourth cup nightmare fuel. Science shaped crackers.

Adventure sphere (Woodie): I'll tell ya, it's times like this I wish I had an axe. Yeah I'm a lumberjack. Pretty much cut down everything. Spruce, birch, hounds, tree guards..

Morality core (Wendy): (No lines)

Curiosity core (Willow): Oh burn that! Hey you should burn that! Can I burn you?

Fact sphere (WX-78): Fact you are all inferior cores to me.

Anger core (Wigfrid): Rahjkreeee *battle noises*

Space sphere(Webber): Spiddeeeerssss!

Chell (Wes): (Is a mute lunatic)

4 hours ago, Mezukie said:

I'm sorry the I'm late for this but I made this for you guys (Just saw thread)

It's a little cut off but I'll type out what they're saying below ( It's a portal/don't starve cross over)

Hide contents

56e05fa37ceb3_dontstarveandprotalcrossov

Galdos (maxwell):Here we are. The broken puppet room. Try not to trip over the ones not completely burned, ok pal?

Intelligence core (Wilson): One half cup gold. One fourth cup nightmare fuel. Science shaped crackers.

Adventure sphere (Woodie): I'll tell ya, it's times like this I wish I had an axe. Yeah I'm a lumberjack. Pretty much cut down everything. Spruce, birch, hounds, tree guards..

Morality core (Wendy): (No lines)

Curiosity core (Willow): Oh burn that! Hey you should burn that! Can I burn you?

Fact sphere (WX-78): Fact you are all inferior cores to me.

Anger core (Wigfrid): Rahjkreeee *battle noises*

Space sphere(Webber): Spiddeeeerssss!

Chell (Wes): (Is a mute lunatic)

That's fantastic! ^_^ I think the image of GLaDOS Maxwell is broken though.

45 minutes ago, Mezukie said:

@DragonMage156 Yeah it's cut off but i'll have to draw up some more portal/don't starve :D so you'll get to see the sweet Maxdos goodness... Or maybe it's Glawell?

The whole PortalxDS crossover was just something on my mind when I started this topic, not really something I'm concerned about now but if you wanna keep drawing them, be my guest, I'm always happy to see more :)

@DragonMage156 Of course I will :D I'm actually working on more now! And itching to play portal all over again XD. But just imagining potatoe Maxwell makes this all the bettter :3 ( Already started on a scene where you wake up Glados with Wheatley now so muahahahhaah but will take forever because I'm my own worst critic and keep redoing stuff. Also not sure who Wheatley could be.)

Random thougt but i just rememberd how damn impressive the Pixelart for the Metal Slug games is

lX0MMMo.gif.060d33b513149c5b27047d925eba

Wonder if they will ever make a new one last thing i heard is that SNK actually wants to get back into making proper games instead of Mobil Games and Pachinko Machines.

Just now, Mr.P said:

Random thougt but i just rememberd how damn impressive the Pixelart for the Metal Slug games is

lX0MMMo.gif.060d33b513149c5b27047d925eba

Wonder if they will ever make a new one last thing i heard is that SNK actually wants to get back into making proper games instead of Mobil Games and Pachinko Machines.

*looks at own game's sprites*

*cries*

5 minutes ago, Lord_Battal said:

*looks at own game's sprites*

*cries*

*looks at Battal crying over his sprites' quality*

*looks at own pixel garbage*

*is dead inside*

*looks at Mr. P's video*

*tear glands are definitely dead*

Archived