Chat Topic: What's on your mind?

DragonMage156

I don't know if there's already a thread for general kinda "chit-chat" on here but if not, basically, you can post whatever is on your mind here.

An idea recently came to mind and I can't help but notice that there's nothing on the internet about/for it. I'm sitting here thinking "ok, why the f**k isn't there Don't Starve/Portal crossover fanart?" I mean... they're about science-y stuff and similar characters (but similar characters, I mean one who loves science and another wanting to kill all humans). I've even been building on an animation idea I could do in the future.

Sorry, it's just I've been going nuts on these two games for a little while (maybe that's why I shouldn't be obsessed in two fandoms at once ^^' ) there may be a crossover on here but I'm referring to mostly Google and DA.

Usually one would use status updates for that, because why not. Unfortunately, those don't get broadcast at the moment, so only people who actively check other people's profiles can view new updates.

On-Topic: I don't see much correlation between said games. The only fun thing I can think of right now is MaXOS. Apple will bring our downfall. Wake up sheeple! I found exactly two cool fanartses on tumblr.

*clears throat* Aaarr-tists! All "Don't Starve" characters as cores. Go! Go! Go! The first one to make an incognita reference as well gets a biscuit

Well not much going on for me.

Mostly i because I got like the entire month of (one of the advantages of being a College student) and really nothing else to do. However at the start of march i need to prepare myself for another exam because i completly ****** up the first time so that's why i need to do then.

Otherwise playing games as usual just finished Mario and Luigi Paper Jam (Bros) today and i've had a lot of fun with it. Probably in my top 3 for the entire series now definetly above stuff like Partners in Time and Dream Team (Dream Teams final boss was just a big ball of annoying). So if anyone got a 3DS and looks for a good RPG i say give it a go it's very well made (sadly the Music is pretty forgetable but that's one of the minor flaws in my books).

And then i just saw the new Shipwrecked update so if you excuse me guys i need to go and look for some monkeys and climb a Volcano.

• Developer
3 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

Otherwise playing games as usual just finished Mario and Luigi Paper Jam (Bros) today and i've had a lot of fun with it. Probably in my top 3 for the entire series now definetly above stuff like Partners in Time and Dream Team (Dream Teams final boss was just a big ball of annoying). So if anyone got a 3DS and looks for a good RPG i say give it a go it's very well made (sadly the Music is pretty forgetable but that's one of the minor flaws in my books).

The Mario & Luigi series is definitely one of my favorites.

That and the Paper Mario games.

So, you know the yellow triangle bird from Angry Birds? Now, when you think of that bird, what shape would you use to represent it? A triangle, right?

Wrong. According to my little brother, it should be a foot because he "runs fast". 

I don't even know why this got on my nerves so much; I don't care about stupid Angry Birds. It's just- it's just, a FOOT?! A FOOT, REALLY?!

6 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

This wouldn't be the first time he's made an alt account.

Or second.

Or third...

Seriously, does this guy have nothing better to do?

Someone care to enlighten me?

Sorry but i haven't been very active for a long time so i have no idea what you guys are talking about.

• Developer
1 minute ago, Mr.P said:

Someone care to enlighten me?

Sorry but i haven't been very active for a long time so i have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Once upon a time, there was UnionGaming, a troll. That was banned. IP banned.

He somehow got around the IP ban with his alternate accounts.

Sudura, NetflicAndChill, Walani, Woodlegs, Shipwrecked, CapyGames... :/

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Once upon a time, there was UnionGaming, a troll. That was banned. IP banned.

He somehow got around the IP ban with his alternate accounts.

Sudura, NetflicAndChill, Walani, Woodlegs, Shipwrecked, CapyGames... :/

OHHHH yeah i think i saw that guy over in the SW subforum making very odd posts but i just ignored him.

But that's interesting that he somehow got around and IP Ban.

3 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

OHHHH yeah i think i saw that guy over in the SW subforum making very odd posts but i just ignored him.

But that's interesting that he somehow got around and IP Ban.

Are you kidding me? He didn't get his IP banned straight away, and finding a couple of alternative networks is rather easy nowadays, since every big business offers free WLAN to its customers.

Though I can faintly recall something about proxy, which... yeah.

1 minute ago, Mobbstar said:

Are you kidding me? He didn't get his IP banned straight away, and finding a couple of alternative networks is rather easy nowadays, since every big business offers free WLAN to its customers.

Though I can faintly recall something about proxy, which... yeah.

Excuse me fro not being that tech savvy in those regards so i have not so much of an Idea how easy it is to work around an IP ban. Still though after a while that guy probably also exhausted all the possible free connections in his area. I mean unless he's traveling with a circus he won't have acces to infinite WLAN connections he can abuse.

Archived