Chat Topic: What's on your mind?

DragonMage156

1 hour ago, Asparagus said:

@Mack18853... congratulations on being the 1st post in page 7 and then it being your 3200th post...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYic1IXKYveyrkN12h1je

this post is garbage, I know...

You might wanna remember that posts in the Off-Topic don't count towards your post total so this is not his 3200th post but rather his 3201st (although that also depends if we don't take any other Off-Topic post into account).

Just now, Mr.P said:

You might wanna remember that posts in the Off-Topic don't count towards your post total so this is not his 3200th post but rather his 3201st (although that also depends if we don't take any other Off-Topic post into account).

huh... I thought that with the forum update... huh... mkey then...

Just now, Asparagus said:

huh... I thought that with the forum update... huh... mkey then...

Well at least i think it still applys never really checked if my post count increases each time i make a post in the Off-Topic

Edit: Yup my Postcount didn't go up after making this post so it still applys.

I just spent 4 hours or so helping my brother make dinner for him and his lady then being the waiter. Now I'm lying in bed on my phone and it's too comfy in this bed and too cold outside of it to go over to my PC. Plus I'm really tired. And my back really hurts for some reason. But hey! I was involved with a date on Valentine's! YEAAAAAH!

18 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

I tried to control myself on how many chocolates I ate. Then I ate six and a half of them. Help me.

*randomly starts singing* Sugar~ Yes please~ Won't you coOoOme rain it down on me~

*dumps a giant vat of melted sugar on you*

You might want to bathe, I heard that stuff hardens really fast.

41 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I posted a status on my profile but I guess no one got notified. Basicly, my new DS profile pic is rather hard on the eyes and I edited it with a darkish pink background and a purple background. Which one do you guys think looks better?

I think I like the pink one better. You could always try both out and see what you like. There's no limit on how many times you can switch out your profile picture, as far as I'm aware.

48 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

I think I like the pink one better. You could always try both out and see what you like. There's no limit on how many times you can switch out your profile picture, as far as I'm aware.

I might just use the pink one. However, the file size is too big and I'm not sure what I can do with reduce it down to 100 mb or less.

I gotta say it always feels wierd when i'm the only one in the Household that actually enjoys spicy food. Cause both my parents can't stand spicy stuff what always is good for me cause if i buy spicy snacks they won't eat them instead (like they do with a lot of them if i don't take them to my room immediatly)

That being said i also don't like it if it's super spicy like burning your throat spicy cause that's just cruel and not enjoyable to eat.

Archived