Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Meri glares at the new Tursai, seemingly very annoyed.  Of course, there wasn't exactly much he could do about it, considering this thing was nearly the size of his mom.

Meanwhile, Niella is brimming with excitement.  Yet another new friend!  Traveling with this crew sure did have a lot of benefits in the companionship department.

Syndir had been so occupied with his own thoughts that when Kate had appeared he jumped right out of his skin. 

"WAH OH! Why hello. Did you just materialize, because I didn't see you!" His voiced sounded ragged and tight. "Ha ha! What is this you have here hmmm?"

Kate blinked, a little startled from Syndir being startled. She hadn't meant to startlely startle the easily startled startled man. "I walked down the stairs." She answered his first, probably rhetorical in hindsight question, before lifting up the blanket-basket higher for him to see. "They're berries we found exploring. Do you want one? They taste kinda funny."

Gyx sighs as he finished his handful of Salmon. He pat his stomach and laid down, his stomach heaving back and forth as he silently contemplated his use to the crew.

Obviously, they were going far from his familiar waters, towards where he knew Undertow was somewhere around, looking for things he's never even heard of. He didnt even remember why they were looking. Something about the humans going home? He was just wasting his time, most likely.

If he had just kept on his way, he'd still be in familiar waters, guiding some merchants and pirates about for good food, yet here he was, on a boat heading to nowhere he knew. If he could, Gyx could probably just up and vanish, and noone would notice. But they already met like, a dozen of these "Tursai". If he tried swimming too far out by himself, he might wind up as a kids meal. 

Crab saw Gyx lying on his side in the fetal position, and crawled up to him. Gyx, really, was the one reason Kate didnt roast him. If he was going to fulfill his destiny, the Deep One was necessary. He gave him a small pat on the back, before crawling onto his head.

Jaw (who' puppeteer didn't forget to reply at all) wanders around the boat searching for food but doesn't find much.  

He wants to jump in water to fish but well, the new Tursai isn't very reassuring 

[ops everything is stuck in a line rip]

Edited by DwerBomb

"Manual labor!" he exclaimed. "Don't mind if I don't! I will tag along, though." He turned, slipping into the water opposite side of the crew. His head poked out from under the surface moments later, a fair distance from them, as not to disturb the water too much or run into anyone. 

• Like 1

"Great!  Let's go!"  She replies, swimming after the sea-lion Tursai.  Meri swims along next to her.

Off in the distance, the group starts to see flashes of bright, red light.  It's accompanied by rumbling thunder, and gusts of wind.  Sea spray splashes all over the ship, soaking the crew in cold, cold water.

Otto shivered when a bit of cold water sprayed his fur. The wind certainly didn't help. He saw Nadas run off. "Wait!" He extended a hand but it didn't do anything. What is with her today? He looked at @CandySweet who still wasn't replying unresponsive but just decided to ignore her. It is cold up here, he thought. After some debate, he decided to follow her.

He took a few steps into the cabin and glanced around. Otto wasn't sure what to do. He also doesn't wanna get shipped with this character cos reasons. Damn what is wrong with me? -_-

Edited by DragonMage156
Since Nadas was in a barrel, I had to chance this ^^;