Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Malii tapped her claws together a bit impatiently. Maki seemed to be busy at the moment talking to the giant monster of a tursai, so they probably had no time to deal with larvae like herself. Malii sighed, and began observing the strange tangle of organic coils below the ship. She hadn't seen any creature like it before. Was it a pack or just a mass of mouths? She pondered this as she wait.

---

Trevor began to slowly pick up the pace. It was hard to walk backwards with only one functional leg, the other one only ever being useful if he was standing straight up.

Edited by Youknowwho

On 18 novembre 2016 at 0:36 AM, Chris1488 said:

(Oh lord, this has been quite the mess. I think I'm going to discontinue the Emphasis On Survival DLC for WaW. It gets in the way quite a bit.

({Uninstalling 

EoS DLC uninstalled}

>loading base game now)

• Like 2

Nadas accepts the blanket, carefully wrapping it around her shoulder, letting the fabric fall to the sides and holding two edges together with her hands tucked to her chest. She smiles at Kate and flicks her tail lightly, "Thank you, little one." she paused for a second, "Tell me, is there something you want or need?"

Trevor suddenly got an idea. Something he should of done a while ago while he was backing up.

"Erm, hey! Uh, Niella was it? Anyway, Is the weird tube thing suppose to shoot up like that? It's kind of making me feel really uneasy..." Trevor yelled up to the giant seabeast.

---

Malii pretended to draw on her hand. Even in imagination, she's not a very good artist, because of the whole Tursai thing, but she likes it anyway. It reminds her of playing around on beaches with her siblings.

Niella, who seems to be pretty distracted looking down at all the pyrosomes below, glaces over at Trevor with a start.  "Yeesh, no need to yell.  I can hear you fine."

She lowers her head down to be at level with Trevor.  "What's up?"

Kate pondered the question for a moment, but shook her head. There wasn't anything she really wanted at the moment, no. Well, actually, a doughnut would be pretty good right now, but she doubted the lizard lady had any.

~~~~~~

Dragon turned her head towards Otto without moving the rest of her body. She shook her head no.

Jaw throws some sticks on the boat floor and arranges them into a mess he pridefully calls "ART"

He then goes to the edge of the boat to observe the tube things, he screams and punches one.

He then gets distracted again and goes playing with his "ART"

• Like 7

(OKAY I think it's time for me to get back into this, I love the characters and RP in general and pfff it's been too long
Since I have absolutely no idea where my two left off, let's just say they're both on the boat)

Cinis coughed loudly. "Ahem." He looked at Otto and his statement went through his head. "Correct. What about it?"

--

Viridis yawned, and walked in a direction with her eyes closed. Eventually she bumped into Nadas. She hastily opened her eyes, stood still akwardly and glanced at the lizard. "Oh- Forgive me..."

• Like 4

"Huh?  Oh, nah.  It's fine."  She replies.  "Well, when I was a kid I saved some random human from my mom and made friends.  And that's how I became human friendly!"

She smiles, determined that this will satisfy the yellow person.