Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

On 14/11/2016 at 0:02 PM, Battal said:

("It's not like I want them to be shipped or anything...")

(It's just that... Ysul told me a while back that he didn't want Nadas to be shipped with anyone. So why is it so hard not to? :/ She has a motherly personality and probably prefers dating her own kind. If I didn't think my post through, I would have said something like:

Spoiler

Otto came into the cabin and saw Nadas shivering uncontrollably, trying to keep warm. Oh yeah, I think Red told me something about reptiles being cold-blooded. He thought for a moment then ran over to her. He wasn't sure what he could do to help. He put his hand onto her skin. She was cold to the touch. He huddled up next to her in an attempt to keep her warm. He wasn't very big and probably didn't help a lot but it was the least he could do.

See? Shipping trash material. Man, I gotta stop reading fanfics :p )

Edited by DragonMage156

7 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

Nadas was hiding inside one of the empty barrels in a strange attempt to warm herself up. "S-So cold..." she looked rather distressed about it. And she gasped as soon as Otto huddled up next to her, glancing to the side, "W-What are you doing?"

(That shipping trash thing Mage wrote wasn't canon)

Edited by Paxtonnnn
  • Like 1

Kate continued to stare at Syndir, berries held out in front of her, as he also continued to stand there, staring, still not taking and eating a berry despite saying he was going to. She blinked.

(I realize Zek was probably implying Syndir took one, but this was the situation I thought of first and it's funnier.

Also Toast should probably state what if any effects the berry has on Syndir since it's his creation and not mine.

Also also wasn't one of the Noctimi with us down below the deck, and therefore safe from the watery spray?)

[Okie Dokie]

The Timmi, who was below deck, didn't actually shriek in pain. It was a lie.

---

Everything tastes relatively the same to the one Kate and Noctimus had tried, but with the addition of slight, or most likely, major insanity, it had a strong addition of carrot cake. Other than that, there really wasn't anything else to it. Or is there? We'll have to see later... When it gets dark... maybe...

Oh yeah and the tingling too.

Edited by Youknowwho

37 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

but with the addition of slight, or most likely, major insanity,

(Psh, Syndir isn't insane! He's just had nearly all of his life experience and knowledge eaten and then hastily replaced with paper paste and chunks of a possibly eons old demon's memories, leaving him with a most likely irreversibly skewed and flawed understanding of himself and reality.)

9 hours ago, Zeklo said:

(I am now very confused as to what may have happened, what could have happened, what might of happened, what possibly happened, what didn't happen, what did happen, what nearly happened, and the lot.)

(Well, you didn't specify that Syndir actually ate one of the berries, so I reacted under the assumption he didn't (because saying he'd have one and then forgetting to actually take and eat one seemed like a very Syndir-y thing to do to me), and Toast described what would happen were he to eat a berry. So you can completely disregard what I did and just have Syndir react to the berry, or take my situation as cannon, have him take a berry, and then react to the taste and the tingling. In other words, it's up to you what is and isn't.)

(I changed my post on the previous page a little)

Otto heard shivering noises coming from a nearby barrel. He walked up to it and peeked in a small round hole. It looked like Nadas and she was shivering. "Whatcha doing in there? Are you scared? (Gasp) are you hurt by water like that shadow pup?"

Trevor suddenly didn't feel all that great. Something felt off. Oh right, it was his stomach. He went to the pile of 10 fish and took one to eat. Luckily for himself, he had experience eating raw fish before, so he could stomach it. He quite liked it. Not more than cooked fish. But the subtle taste of not starving to death really made the meal for him. He savored every bite as he leaned onto the railing of the boat. T'was tasty.

---

Noccy, who I assume was in the barrel with Nadas, was shivering wildly. He shut his eyes tightly and tried to go to warm places in his head. It didn't help much. He didn't really know many warm places.

---

Malii was swimming along studying her claw. It was a nice claw. It could grab stuff and use that stuff to stuff stuff into her mouth. Saying stuff about stuffing stuff into her stuff was getting Malii in the mood for some stuff. She swam next to the newbie, who she assumed knew the place they were in a little better than she did, and asked a question.

"hey, uh, you know anything about the eatin' round here? some sort of patch of eels or something?"

4 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

Trevor suddenly didn't feel all that great. Something felt off. Oh right, it was his stomach. He went to the pile of 10 fish and took one to eat. Luckily for himself, he had experience eating raw fish before, so he could stomach it. He quite liked it. Not more than cooked fish. But the subtle taste of not starving to death really made the meal for him. He savored every bite as he leaned onto the railing of the boat. T'was tasty.

(There's no fish le- y'know what? Forget it. We should just go back to not having an inventory/list of supplies).