Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Famen was underneath the ship for the past few hours, shaving off his horrendous glorious beard. He came out from under the ship, clean shaven, more or less. He had a few cuts on his cheeks and chin, but nothing to worry about. He walked to the edge of the ship, closest to Niella. "Niella, would you know what the next Thing looks like?"  

Angelle also came out from underneath the ship, wearing a bushy beard on her face. She seemed quite happy with it.

Niella starts to reply to Famen before getting interrupted by Otto.  She picks the weird fuzzy thing out of the water with a tendril to deal with later and turns back to Famen.  Boy these humans were hard to keep track of.

"It looks kinda like a big circle."  She explains.

"Sorry, guy.  There's a whole bunch of pyrosomes around here and I don't feel like cutting you out of one.  It would be a big inconvenience!"  Niella replies.  "If you want a hat I have a bunch of them.  I can ask Silven to grab one for you!"

"Hm... I'd rather find one myself. It makes for a good scavenger hunt. Besides... what if we need... supplies! Yes! Berries, those white things you find on rocks, sweet potatoes, maybe we could hunt some monkeys for morsels, snake skin mayb- wait, didn't that lizard lady say something about poison glands?" Otto's eye went wide in realization "Oh, we definitely need to go now!"

Silven was listening to the Markless even more giant tursai talk to herself. He had been going through more of the piles and soon had these headgears all around him, or more specifically stacked on him. They were fascinating, some fit snuggly on his head as others where too big. Once he heard she was talking of "hats" he looked around at his surroundings, wondering where he could find these objects. 

19 hours ago, Brumister said:

Otto's computer freezes because of that stupid windows 10.

(Um... what?)

7 hours ago, Battal said:

"No adventure for you."  Niella says sternly.  "Now sit still like a good...fur...snake...thing."

:c

"No! I will not!" then Otto magically pulls himself out of Niella's grip (assuming that's where he still is) and dives into the water. He keeps swimming down, further and further, hoping to lose the killjoy tursai.