Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Viridis noticed that some of the crew was going to sleep, and figured it would be a good thing if she did the same. But first she went to Malii. "Hey... you did great back... there!" 

---

Cinis wasn't that tired at all. He looked up at Niella, then at Meri. "I see there is not a limit to the size of the Tursai."

8 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

Malii was asleep

(Idk why but I imagined her "standing" upright while her head is hung over asleep XD kinda like Melmin in Madagascar :p )

Otto was literally about to pass out from tiredness. He tried very hard to stay away. "I... MUST STAY UP!" he said, drunk with tiredness "(yawn) I have to watch the ocean for... icebergs... anh... huhh..." Eventually Otto fell asleep, unable to fight the exhaustion anymore.

(I'm gonna assume there's enough railing to prevent him from falling out :p )

Edited by DragonMage156

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

icbergs

(He's so tired he can't even spell right)

Wallan felt really tired... he went to the railing at the edge of the ship and fell asleep against it. His shadow eye stayed awake, as usual.

Edited by Paxtonnnn
  • Like 1

Wiffleball snuggled up next to Kate, happy to be with her. Even in the dimness of the hold, he could just barely make out the shape of the dream catcher hanging above them, swaying back and forth. Hopefully, it would help put an end to Kate's nightmares. And if not...well, he was still going to keep watch for her. Just in case.

• Like 1

Syndir didn't go back to sleep right away. His hand's fidgeting had still yet to cease, and had even gotten worse. He approached the railing of the deck and lay down against it staring down at his hand. Then he closed his eyes and tightly gripped an object hidden in his cloak against his chest.

It was his own dreamcatcher.

• Like 3

A few moments after Famen wakes up, the boat suddenly tilts and shakes violently, presumably from Niella bumping into it.  "Sorry..."  She yawns sleepily, ruining any chance of the others staying asleep.  The ship rights itself.

6 minutes ago, Battal said:

The ship rights itself.

(Dat's charektur contrul, niella neds 2 b kiled off nao.)

Famen was tossed against the ship, effectively shaking himself awake. He stumbled up the steps and faceplanted into the deck. "I need coffee!" Famen called out. But since he was faceplanted on the deck, his voice was muffled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle woke up and sat on Famen's back when he faceplanted onto the deck.

• Like 2

Crab woke up, and noticed that hardly anyone else was awake. Shifting his eyes to make sure nobody was watching, he quickly scuttled over to the sleeping Noctimus, careful not to awake Kate. Crab rubbed his claws together preparing to give Noctimus the most intense boop of 2016.

Edited by wxps350
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, wxps350 said:

Crab woke up, and noticed that hardly anyone else was awake. Shifting his eyes to make sure nobody was watching, he quickly scuttled over to the sleeping Noctimus, careful not to awake Kate. Crab rubbed his claws together preparing to give Noctimus the most intense boop of 2016.

41 minutes ago, Battal said:

ruining any chance of the others staying asleep. 

(*COUGH*)

Shortly before the ship started rocking, the dreamcatcher fell onto Kate's head, waking her from her full night of slumber, albeit just barely. The violent rocking served to quickly finish the job of waking her up as the confused bunch was tossed around the floor of the hull. She gripped onto Wiffleball tightly as the ship came to a stop and she took a moment to collect herself.

The bumping of the boat did not wake Syndir, but the mention of coffee did. He shot up and in a whirl wind of motions he produced coffee, and coffee, and coffee, and coffee, and coffee. He flew around the ship placing cups by people's sleeping areas or in their hands. When all was done and did he turned to make his own coffee. 

But he was out of beans.

Spoiler

• Like 5