Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

"Yeah!"  She says excitedly.  She'd have to look out for one of those fruity delicacies sometime.  When most of your meals are basically water-filled soups full of a menagerie of sea life, you don't get to savor many foods.

"But, uh, I was more talking about you."

Niella blinks, before she realizes the colorful bird person doesn't understand what she was talking about.  Well this was awkward.  "Uh...I mean the flavor comment was directed at you.  Because, yknow....you're colorful and stuff."

"Oh," Syndir mused, "well I've never really thought about it." He looked down at himself. "Hm, well..." He tapped his mask a bit. "There is no doubt I'd be most delicious. I'm pretty bony, so meat is a no go. Probably more on the bitter side. I drink only the strongest of coffees after all." He scratched his feathers. "My bloodstream is a bit on the poisonous side..." He raised his left hand—it was twitching sporadically. "As you can see something has already helped itself to a piece." His voice quickly lost its bouncy tone.

Edited by Zeklo

She stares at him blankly for a few moments.  "Well you're no fun to scare at all."  She says, crossing her arms (taking Syndir on yet another dizzying trip).  She seems sorta grumpy about it.

Edited by Battal

Syndir had done an excellent job staying composed, and not jumping to any conclusions just because they were a massive sea monster, but he had still messed up! How was he supposed to know that they were just—

The whole getting dragged through the air thing was really disorienting him.

Hm. 

Something seemed off.

Spoiler

Z0HCTC9.png

He couldn't place his finger on it. Probably just his imagination.

• Like 8

Niella gets the same feeling, and stares at him for a bit.  Eventually, she sees it, and covers her mouth to avoid bursting out laughing.  "Your face is upside down!"  She says through her immature giggling.

Syndir put his hands on his mask. "Oh."

"So it is."

An idea came to him. "It's uh... self defense mechanism. One that like, er... only activates when I'm majorly spooked."

He followed his statement up with some finger guns.

• Like 5

When Noctimus let out a loud speak, Otto called out "Isn't that just the cutest?... Maybe if I wasn't a daredevil male!"

"Aw, you're not gonna eat him? But he has no artificial flavors!... except for that mask ofcoarse!"

1 hour ago, Paxtonnnn said:

(I love how everyone else here is actually contributing to the roleplay but I'm here making sarcastic comments and not helping at all)

(Pax you gotta be careful about that. If you get too off-topic, that'll start to annoy everyone and you may eventually get killed off :/ )

8 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

(Then don't post.)

(Just like me :3

oh wait I just made a post. 

Uhm. )

Jaw's stomach growls, snapping him out of this worried, vigil state.

He walks up to Famen and asks him if there's ANY FOOD SOMEWHERE BECAUSE HE IS HUNGRY

Edited by DwerBomb
Sigh
  • Like 2

Otto stood there and thought. Hm... although I can see everything, this is kinda... boring.

Otto looked down at Syndir. "Weren't you gonna give this person a massage of somethin'?"

Then Otto saw crab running away from a Goose. He busted out laughing and could hardly talk.